Inauguration

Guest nraforlife

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer
Because all that cash is soon to be worthless due to hyper-inflation?

then we can "spread it around"

kinda like manure....

and no. I will not be going...I will be fortifying my walls, and hiring archers for my towers....

Nope not going, will be watching and waiting for my upper kit arrives, and possibly will pull the trigger on the stripped lower, just so that I can say I bought one on that day.

No, I am not going. I am going to The Gallatin Gun Club range 1-20-09. I am going to take my Remington Model 700, LSS, .300 Win. magnum. Going to set up some cantalopes at 100 yards, 200 yards, and 300 yards. And try to pop each one with one shot. HA, HA! gearyr

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to go, it is a historic moment for the USA, but unfortunately I have to work, or should I say fortunately because I`m one of the lucky people to still have my job and my health insurance that many millions of hard working americans don`t have , even tho I don`t understand why, since we had such a great and sucesful leadership for the last 8 years...LOL

Db

Guest bkelm18
I would love to go, it is a historic moment for the USA, but unfortunately I have to work, or should I say fortunately because I`m one of the lucky people to still have my job and my health insurance that many millions of hard working americans don`t have , even tho I don`t understand why, since we had such a great and sucesful leadership for the last 8 years...LOL

Db

:up:

Db

Who let the liberal in? Isn't there an Obama forum you can spout that dribble on?

Well since it's a Tuesday I'm gonna lock some bad guys up that morning and then go to my part-time job and sell some good, honest, freedom loving Americans some guns and ammo!