East TN April shoot

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gun Geek

Alright since it is so far in advance I am marking it on my Calendar. Cant grantee that I will make it but I will definitely try. I would actually like to camp out and maybe bring my little one to camp too. She has never been yet. Plus I have to show off her skills, she's all of three and can identify the parts of a rifle. What do you guys think the weather will be like.. you think it will still be cold.

YAY I got my Ammo today.

Looking good here for an on-time return. If the weather cooperates, the deck will be finished in a couple weeks, so we should have a kickin' cookout.

Geek, hope you can make it! Campfire is fine, picnic table available, if it turns sour I'm sure we can find a spot for your daughter in the house - she isn't alergic to dogs or cats, is she?

Magic, can't think of anything else... Be ready to do some shootin.

Sue insists I open the ball with her cannon.

Magic, you need to bring about 10 packs of hotdogs, about 5 gallons of potato salad, a dozen bags of chips, and some soda.... :D

As far as I know, Sue isn't planning on cooking, so just pack yourself a picnic lunch. I have a grill, and several coleman stoves, so hot-dogs, hamburgers, chips, that sort of thing. If you plan on camping pack yourself a cooler... but if you find you need something last-minute, we are 10 minutes or so from the grocery store, wally world, etc.

Good question, though - I guess I'd better e-mail Sue and see what her intentions are.

Guest Gun Geek
Magic, you need to bring about 10 packs of hotdogs, about 5 gallons of potato salad, a dozen bags of chips, and some soda.... :up:

As far as I know, Sue isn't planning on cooking, so just pack yourself a picnic lunch. I have a grill, and several coleman stoves, so hot-dogs, hamburgers, chips, that sort of thing. If you plan on camping pack yourself a cooler... but if you find you need something last-minute, we are 10 minutes or so from the grocery store, wally world, etc.

Good question, though - I guess I'd better e-mail Sue and see what her intentions are.

Hey is your stove propane or charcoal? I sure hope I can make this one. I think my little one would have a blast camping if she goes.

As far as the allergy thing with dogs and cats, no but she is actually allergic to the cold so she may not be able to go until later in the summer. Yeah I didnt know that was possible either.

Charcoal grill, Coleman gas stoves. Also have kerosene and alcohol stoves. And lanterns. Got lots of lanterns. One of my oddball hobbies is collecting/restoring old camping appliances.

I wouldn't call it oddball. The collectables I saw when I was there were very nice, also the craftsmanship on the packing case of that lantern set. The model railroad is an interesting touch.

Now, collecting potato chips that look like celebrities, that is oddball.

Guest Gun Geek
I wouldn't call it oddball. The collectables I saw when I was there were very nice, also the craftsmanship on the packing case of that lantern set. The model railroad is an interesting touch.

Now, collecting potato chips that look like celebrities, that is oddball.

Yeah the potato chips thing is a little much but I collect grilled cheese sandwitches that look like spiritual/religious figures. So far I have Buddha, Zeus, and Aphrodite.

Guest bkelm18
Yeah the potato chips thing is a little much but I collect grilled cheese sandwitches that look like spiritual/religious figures. So far I have Buddha, Zeus, and Aphrodite.

Please... call me when you have Amun-Ra. :D

Anyway, I won't make this one either. Work work work.

Great - but if Geek brings any grilled cheese sandwiches, you might want to pass...

3D wallpaper - hahaha - yeah, feels that way sometime.

Geek, bring your daughter - if it gets too cold, I think we still have a kids' tent we can set up in the living room. She still gets to 'camp out'. Heck, I'll build a fire in the fireplace so she has a campfire.

Guest Rando

But if you go to the shoot you will miss the Bronco show and meet in Townsend on the 18th. as for the potato chip people look alikes I work hard on making them look like celebs course there is some tension relase I made one that looked like oboma the other day and got to STOMP the grease out of it:D

Hey folks, if you wanted to bring a shottie but can't find any ammo for it, be advised I'll have some 400 rounds of #4 buck on hand. Also bought some buck-n-ball (8 #1 buck and a .68 ball) and some slugs, which may be a bit much for practice.

Guest Gun Geek

Well if I can go I know at least one of my buddies is coming, I just talked to my buddy who is a gunsmith and he may come too, might be able to get my other gunsmith buddy to come as well. I am planning on coming provided my world doesn't explode.

Guest c.a.s.

I plan on camping.

I hope I have plenty of money by then. I'll want to stock up on ammo on the way up, and pay Mark for any ammo used.