Post pictures of your: Evil Black Rifle

Guest canynracer
Details you punk.:koolaid:

LOL...Brand new Bushmaster XM-15 M4 Optic-Ready 16" 5.56/.233

Picked it up at RangeUSA. they just got a new one in after I bought this...optic ready with Iron sights...

and they got a new one in on consignment...you should go see them!!

oh thats right.....you are a wussy :cool:

:taunt:

Guest Revelator
Oh yeah...its got a cheapo BSA laser dot......For NOW.....now, I need 223 in bulk for cheap...

Buy mine, dog. I still got it, still got the thread up.

Hey canynracer, Mike at RangeUSA showed me the Bushmaster they must have replaced yours with today - it was all I could do not to walk out the door with it. Beautiful rifle.

That being said, I still want to build my own, but if Anvil is backed up like most of the manufacturers are (DPMS is quoting 10 months!), I'll just buy that Bushmaster.

Congrats - now go buy DAS's ammo or I'm going to and you'll end up paying a LOT more for it later...

Guest bkelm18
i am jealous, if you dont mind me asking where did you pick this up at, was it local in Knoxville, or online?

I bought it from a member on this board.

Guest GLOCKGUY
WooHoo!!! I FINALLY jumped on the EBR bandwagon!!! Bring on the Zombies!!

Good.jpg

(its not as cool as some of the others, but at least its mine!)

sweeeeeet i want one now

Guest abailey362

few pics of my AK....nothing special...but it is evil....and black...and zombies fear it. Will get some pics of the AR's up later

P1010440.jpg

P1010444.jpg

P1010441.jpg

P1010443.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Verbal Kint
I see. I admit, I didn't bother looking back through 12 pages to figure out which one it might have been. :rolleyes:

Well... he said "middle rifle 2nd picture" which got me looking. Mainly out of myself thinking surely not the second photo of the thread? So I jumped back to page one and found a match. :lol:

Well... he said "middle rifle 2nd picture" which got me looking. Mainly out of myself thinking surely not the second photo of the thread? So I jumped back to page one and found a match. :rolleyes:

Does this mean the scarecrow found a brain :lol:

Guest Sancman

Yep. I meant the 2nd picture of the 1st page......should have put the page in.....

Now I can't find out if that combo has a green laser or red laser any idea?

Guest Verbal Kint

Taken from the link I provided, in the product description:

MD2 integrates two essential elements into one compact system: close quarter tactical illumination and target designation. This integration of the light and visible red laser with the ultra compact cross bolt screw weapon mount reduces the overall form factor.

Guest Trenchknife

Hi Guys,

Here is a pic of my new "black rifle" project. I saw the Grail rifle from SLR15.com and really liked the look of it, so I decided to make something similar to it. I had my friend PUBBOY help me with this build. I still need to buy a Sully stock, (if anyone has one for sale let me know) Here is the list of components-

-Keyhole marked A3 upper

-mid length Novekse NM 14.5 barrel with perm AAC SPR/M4 adapter (now 16.25")

-PRI free float tube-mid length

-"F" marked front sight

-BCM bolt

-Double Star lower-

-Aimpoint micro/LaRue mount

-ARMS 40L BUIS-(switching to use a PRI or TROY BUIS)

-AAC SPR/M4 Suppressor

Thanks,

Kirk

pririg-2.jpg

pririg-1.jpg

Edited by Trenchknife

Its been awhile since I posted here, so here are a few of my EMCR (Evil Multi-Colored Rifles)

Primary CQB rifle featuring LMT MRP upper with 5.56 and 6.8 systems

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

SPR: featuring Vltor Vis-2/Noveske system in 5.56

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

Edited by BimmerFreak