Hero-Gear 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Event: March 27-28

Do you plan on attending our event?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on attending our event?

logowithwebandtagline.jpg

Hero-Gear / Hero Guns is pleased to announce our 3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Event to be held on 27-28 March from 9am to 6pm.

This event is our way of saying THANK YOU! to all of our loyal customers over the past years, and will feature outstanding prices, refreshments, new and unique products and firearms, with manufacturers reps present to answer your questions.

There will be a special blowout area, offering amazing deals on popular products, with too good to be true deals on overstock or discontinued items.

Special pricing or promotions will be available on brands such as:

-Smith and Wesson Firearms (free magazines with M&P pistol purchase)

-Surefire Flashlights (20% off)

-5.11 Tactical (additional % off already low prices)

- Special pricing on all Benelli, Stoeger, and Beretta shotguns!

-Tru-Spec polo shirts and tactical pants (20% off)

-All AR-15 rifles (free gift with purchase)

-All 1911 Pistols (free gift with purchase)

-Assorted footwear from Ridge, Bates, Thorogood, 5.11, Magnum/Hi-Tech, Converse (up to 50% off selected styles)

-Assorted Knives (up to 20% off)

-Special pricing on all Aimpoint, EoTech, Trijicon, and Leupold optics

-GSG-5PK pistols (479.00 each)

-All clothing from Propper International (up to 25% off)

-Assorted t-shirts (50% off)

-Otis Cleaning Kits (up to 20% off)

-Many other great deals!!!

* All purchases over 200.00 (not including firearms) receives free Hero-Gear t-shirt

** We will be giving all sorts of swag away on Friday and Saturday!

*** Make sure you sign up for a chance to win a new Smith and Wesson Model 64 revolver!

No purchase necessary.
Winner does not need to be present to win.

Edited by BimmerFreak
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abailey362

i had to vote "I suck" because i'm working both days. might have to go down on thursday and see if i can get a special preview :)

to those who havent been these things are crazy. crazy busy and pricing....definately worth the trip if you've never made the drive to see Joe, Dan, and the rest of the team at hero-gear

Guest Bronker

Thanks Joe for making this a Friday deal too. Because...if anyone cares...Saturday is opening morning for Thunder Chickens in TN!!!

That Joe...always a step ahead!!

I suck. Wish I was a little closer.

Its worth the drive.

Trust me :D or ask the many members that have attended these events in the past.

Of yeah...I forgot, just like previous events; we will have a drawing for a free firearm!

** We will be giving all sorts of swag away on Friday and Saturday!

*** Make sure you sign up for a chance to win a new Smith and Wesson Model 64 revolver!

No purchase necessary. Must not be present to win.

Guest VolDaddy

Damm you Hero Gear. I just finished putting all of my Ars together from my last trip. I can see another road trip for this. Im a sucker for your sweet deals. And looking foreward to meeting some more TGO folks. Any chance of demoing some .22 cans?

Its worth the drive.

Trust me :) or ask the many members that have attended these events in the past.

Of yeah...I forgot, just like previous events; we will have a drawing for a free firearm!

[/i][/i][/center]

[/indent]

You have almost talked me into it.I guess I could disappoint my wife again.

Funny story: In the week of Valentines Day I was going to buy a gun off someone in Nashville. So I told (ask) my wife if we going to Nashville to buy a gun on Saturday which was Valentines day. She said yes. So later in the week, the deal fell through and I told her we were not going. She was so disappointed, she though I had a romantic weekend set up.:D:D

Is there anyting in Winchester thats romantic, may be I can make up for Valentines day.:D

Guest theolog
Is there anyting in Winchester thats romantic, may be I can make up for Valentines day.:D

Sernicola's Italian Restaurant in Cowan, five/ten minutes away.

I'm right up the road, but I'd drive hours for this place. It's truly fantastic and among the best gun stores I've been in. It's like Hyatt's in Charlotte, NC but without the attitude and $850 Glocks!

Edited by theolog