Fine by me.

Post up and express your opinion.

Edited by Mike.357
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning Mac!

I would vote for Royal Blue as I have never been there. But we might need someone who has been there before to go to guide us in.

Maybe someone else will have an idea too.

...I would vote for Royal Blue as I have never been there. But we might need someone who has been there before to go to guide us in....

70below, yes?

But what was his ixnay comment regarding it in the May shoot thread?

Guest BigJ45

I would like to host a TGO get together sometime at my range but the third Sat. is IPSC at ORSA and the third Sun. is three gun. I can't convince myself to miss a match. If sometime y'all were willing to have it on the second Sat. I could host. Thanks, Jason

I would like to host a TGO get together sometime at my range but the third Sat. is IPSC at ORSA and the third Sun. is three gun. I can't convince myself to miss a match. If sometime y'all were willing to have it on the second Sat. I could host. Thanks, Jason

I'd break the "tradition" for that! Appreciate the offer!

Comments?

- OS

Okay, we had a motion to move to second saturday, Bubbiesdad seconded the motion.

All in favor of doing the shoot on June 13 speak up.

So far I see me, OS,BD, and BigJ 45 in favor of moving it to the 13th.

Guest c.a.s.

It's a great place, everyone. And he's a good guy.

I hope I get to go to this one, but I'll have a new job by then (Future STARS program-- a state organization helps you find a job in the vocation you want, in my case law or law enforcement), though I might not be working on weekends according to the representative I talked to.

The rest is up to the girl.

If I go, I'm going with someone else for having mom follow them in. We got lost twice on the way up, and again on the way back (though only once that time!)

It's a great place, everyone. And he's a good guy.

I hope I get to go to this one, but I'll have a new job by then (Future STARS program-- a state organization helps you find a job in the vocation you want, in my case law or law enforcement), though I might not be working on weekends according to the representative I talked to.

The rest is up to the girl.

If I go, I'm going with someone else for having mom follow them in. We got lost twice on the way up, and again on the way back (though only once that time!)

You can ride with me.

well it seems the regulars have pretty much chimed in. So unless we get some big objection I think we can make it set for the 13th of June.

If BigJ can't host on the 13th we will go to the backup range, Royal Blue.

Voice objections if anyone has any.

It is fine with me if we make the second Saturday the new regular shooting date for future meets.

I agree, Garufa. It's just that with my work, I stay so busy that it's hard to get out of town (except for work), even on the weekends. I even have a hard time making it to Knoxville during football season. I usually end up giving away 2-3 games of my season tickets every year. That's the only reason I asked.

Anyone know if there are ever any meets in this area?

Back in the winter 'nooga folks met several times at Prentice Cooper...I get down there about every 6 weeks but I never was able to coincide with one...

Start a thread, see if you can get the folks stirring for a get together down there.

- OS