Celebration of Liberty Presented by TGO, Outpost Armory and Barrett Firearms

Read the first post in this thread and then vote.  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Read the first post in this thread and then vote.

• YES -- You can absolutely count on me being there
    • NO -- A meeting of this nature would be of no interest to me whatsoever

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker
I'm having a meeting today with the folks down at Barrett Firearms to discuss updates on this event. I hope to have some new information to share with you all upon my return. :)

You big tease!!

• Administrator
I'm having a meeting today with the folks down at Barrett Firearms to discuss updates on this event. I hope to have some new information to share with you all upon my return. :)

Whew... that was a long meeting! I'm just getting back! :)

In all seriousness, there is a lot of ground to be covered yet. We have confirmation from United States Congressman Lincoln Davis and local media personality Steve Gill that both will be attending the event. Of course Ronnie Barrett, founder of Barrett Firearms and inventor of the Barrett .50cal rifles will be a keynote speaker as well. Invitations to other honored guests have been extended and discussions with them are in progress. :D

You know, that would be great if I can pull it off. What I'd need is a list of attendees (I guess I can get that off the board here) and then copy their avatars. Would be time-consuming, but if I'm bored the day or so before the event, I'll give it a shot.

How about this: [ATTACH]182[/ATTACH]

Not bad...

What I'm about to suggest would be hard for you to do for each person, but if there was a pic of their avatar somewhere and maybe their actual name in addition to just the screen name.

Edited by Len
You know, that would be great if I can pull it off. What I'd need is a list of attendees (I guess I can get that off the board here) and then copy their avatars. Would be time-consuming, but if I'm bored the day or so before the event, I'll give it a shot.

Very cool Len :poop:

• Administrator
I'm going to try to make this, if for no other reason than to have some extra political impact.

And yah, the food is a bonus - if we can shoot some as well that would be a deal-sealer!

There won't be any way to shoot at this event, but if some of the TGO people want to get together and go shooting that same weekend somewhere nearby, I'm sure it could be arranged.

Guest eyebedam

I'm may have to break out the old David Hasselhoff in a speedo avatar again if your gonna do all that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Any updates on this? Just thought I would ask...

Mark

Yes, but I am waiting on confirmation before I make a large-scale announcement of where we are. The event is still ON and it's actually taking on a very polished presence as both Outpost and Barrett are putting quite a bit of money and resources into it.

I hope to have THE formal announcement available by this time next week. :)