East Tn TGO Members DECEMBER 2007 Meet

Guest Phantom6
Cool ;) That works well.

Any of you Hi-Point bashers out there, it's a very nice shooting pistol!

High Point. One of the best shootin' paper weights for under $130 I ever owned for sure. I've still got it just in case someone needs shootin' and they forget to bring.... er, ah... never mind. :confused:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantom6
NOAA is predicting 14 inches of snow in the area around K-25 for December 15. Rest of the area will be T-shirt weather. :eek:

yeah? Well ol' Noaa also was stupid enough to bring two mosquitos on board his boat and....

Oops. Wrong NOAA. Never mind :D

:D

So being new and wanting to join in are we shooting pistols, shotguns and rifles? And is this just informal ? how many rounds should we bring?

1. Yep

2. Yep

3. As many as you can carry/cart/haul.

Guest Scottech

As of right now, Corey and I are planning on coming out on the 15th. No .270's this time. I went broke buying ammo last time and still had to borrow some .270's from c.a.s. to repel that pumpkin assault!

We do have a new pop-gun to bring to the range, a Ruger Mini-14. Hooah...I can't wait to get back to shooting .223 again.:D

I'll make sure we bring the Fiery Habanero Doritos to keep warm!

Guest Phantom6

Snip... I'll make sure we bring the Fiery Habanero Doritos to keep warm!

Oh Great. Mix those with a little chili and the breeches blasts will rival the muzzle blasts. It'll be like a scene out of my favorite movie, that Mel Brooks classic- Blazing Saddles

:D:lol:

Jim (formerly known as The Waco Kid): Where you headed, cowboy?

Bart: Nowhere special.

Jim: Nowhere special. I always wanted to go there.

Bart: Come on.

As of right now, Corey and I are planning on coming out on the 15th. No .270's this time. I went broke buying ammo last time and still had to borrow some .270's from c.a.s. to repel that pumpkin assault!

We do have a new pop-gun to bring to the range, a Ruger Mini-14. Hooah...I can't wait to get back to shooting .223 again.:D

I'll make sure we bring the Fiery Habanero Doritos to keep warm!

Just wait till I get my hands on a caliper. (Well Home Depot down, auto parts and office supply stores to go!) I have 53 empty casing, all de-primed and ready for loading.

Guest Scottech
Oh Great. Mix those with a little chili and the breeches blasts will rival the muzzle blasts. It'll be like a scene out of my favorite movie, that Mel Brooks classic- Blazing Saddles

:D:lol:

"Mongo only pawn in game of life."

Guest Phantom6

Jim: Uh-oh, Bart. I think Mongo here's taken a liking to you.

Mongo: Huh-huh, naw, Mongo straight.

All together now-

"Now is a time of great decision

Are we to stay or up and quit?

There's no avoiding this conclusion:

Our town (this thread) is turning into s**t. Ah-men. "

:D

"Mongo only pawn in game of life."

(cowboys eating beans and being gasious.)

[at the campfire]

Lyle: How 'bout more beans, Mr. Taggart?

Taggart: [fans his hat in the air] I'd say you had enough!

And so Rabbi does not feel left out

Taggart: I got it.

Hedley Lamarr: What?

Taggart: Let's kill every first born male child in Rock Ridge.

Hedley Lamarr: Nah, too Jewish.

Guest Phantom7

Taggart: I got it!

Hedley Lamarr: You do?

Taggart: We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em.

Hedley Lamarr: Number 6? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.

Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.

Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?

Taggart: Naw! We rape the s**T out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on.

Haha! what a classic. I do believe I'll watch that today when I get out of class.

• Administrator
I can't think of a better way to keep my hands warm...
I can :eek:

thats the SECOND best way to keep them warm.

Ok, remind me to never shake hands with Tower at one of these meets. And Tower, you can't shoot your pistol very well if you've got both hands stuffed down the front of your pants.

:lol:

The Blazing Saddles quotes crack me up.

I think the working up a #6 is about my favorite. I doubt they could make a movie like that again with all the PC baloney there is now days. No way would there be a # 6 in one. Raping the sh*t out of woman is rarely funny but in that movie the line is great.

I wonder what happens when they work up a #1 through #5, lol

you can't shoot your pistol very well if you've got both hands stuffed down the front of your pants.

I think that depends on what pistol you are trying to shoot :eek:

our shoots are way better than a hooters.

Last month in Kingsport we had a .22 target contest along with and open shoot and cookout. We also made fruit salad with apples and some 12 gauge shot.

The last time in Oak Ridge we did the ICE qualification as well as skeet shooting, repelling a pumpkin attack and of course a cook out. Plenty of open shooting as well.

Anybody interested in shooting could not help but have fun at our get togethers.