Mid-Tenn TGO Motorcycle Ride

Which date would suit you best?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would suit you best?

• Saturday, April 17, 2010
    • Saturday, April 24, 2010
    • I'm Easy. You pick the date.

Yeah, we might have been able to avoid it but its raining cats and dogs on the southern end of the trace in Wayne Co. right now.

I'll admit it, I'm a wimp when it comes to riding in the rain. I rode on the wet streets Wed in Gallatin after avoiding a T-storm and still didn't like getting sprayed by cars and the feeling of just that little bit less traction.

I'll live to be called a wimp. That is all.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I'm not a big fan of riding in the rain either. The only time riding in the rain is moderately ok, is when I'm on my way home from work or where ever I maybe at!

Weelll, got to Bar B Cutie about 8:45. Waited until around 9:30. Only saw one yellow bike heading towards Fairview on the way there and one red bike on my way back to Leipers Fork on the Trace heading towards Hwy 100. Figured no one else was going to show. The Trace was infested with bicycles. I guess some of them could not hear my Harley coming cause the stayed 3 abreast so I had to get into the oncoming lane to get around them. WTF

That happened to my wife and I once on the Trace, and when I got a clear shot I wound my bike out in first gear and scared the crap out them according to my wife. She said they got in a single file line and let her pass. :D

Guest tnrider

Weather looks good for a change right now anyway. Unfortunately I have a nephew who is getting married at 2:pm. Sure hate to miss this ride.

Guest tnrider

Still wanting to go but the wedding is still on the top of to do. If it makes it to next weekend I should have no problem. Just hope the weather co-operates. Count me in for then.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
This is a big weekend for graduations, so I'm not surprised. We've been forced to put it off for several weekends, I guess another week or two isn't going to kill us.

I agree