east TN tribe shoot em up

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titan, I'll 4th or 5th the commendation on those dogs....my mouth is watering just thinking about them. You've got me convinced I NEED a smoker.

You definitely need a smoker....

And I'll cook you guys some real BBQ one day.

I just finished an all day cook...3 racks of ribs and a full pork loin...:D:yum::rofl:

had all the fixins...two kinds of homemade BBQ sauce(traditional & carolina style), slaw, potato salad, cornbread salad, peanut butter pie and all the beer i could drink.

Guest 70below

I just finished an all day cook...3 racks of ribs and a full pork loin...:rofl::yum::yum:

had all the fixins...two kinds of homemade BBQ sauce(traditional & carolina style), slaw, potato salad, cornbread salad, peanut butter pie and all the beer i could drink.

Sounds like a lil' slice of heaven...... :D

I just finished an all day cook...3 racks of ribs and a full pork loin...:rofl::yum::yum:

Sounds like a lil' slice of heaven...... :D

sounds like we should have come back today.

Guest c.a.s.

I wish I could have stayed for the food, but I had to catch my own going away party.

I had a great time. It was fun seeing everyone again! And meeting new people as well.

Guest SUNTZU
I wish I could have stayed for the food, but I had to catch my own going away party.

I had a great time. It was fun seeing everyone again! And meeting new people as well.

Have fun, Cody! :koolaid:

Stay safe as you can manage, Cody. Keep in mind, the idea is to be able to come home to enjoy that which you've defended.

sounds like we should have come back today.

LOL...I'll have you guys down to my house one weekend and I'll fire up the smoker...or...when and if i get my new one..I'll drag it over to Marks and we'll have a big BBQ party. Just bring the meat!:cool:

LOL...I'll have you guys down to my house one weekend and I'll fire up the smoker...or...when and if i get my new one..I'll drag it over to Marks and we'll have a big BBQ party. Just bring the meat!:usa:

I'm down with that! :P

heck, let us know when you and Lisa want to bbq one weekend...I'm willing to bet that we could bring the meat and we could probably manage to drag sue and mark with us!

I'm down with that! :usa:

heck, let us know when you and Lisa want to bbq one weekend...I'm willing to bet that we could bring the meat and we could probably manage to drag sue and mark with us!

Sounds like a plan!