Knoxville Gun Show...What to expect?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be there saturday morning looking for the usual suspects. most likely will get there around 8:30 or so looking for the guy with the mohawk and the girl with the tattoo on her back.....Suntzu you going sat or sun? garufa, 70 below, Mac, Mike, seaslug - sat?

Far as I know, I'll look for the rest of The Usual Suspects just before 9 on Sat.

I hope I'm only going for the social occasion, as my wallet is whimpering and my plastic is almost melted.

- OS

Like others say...check prices before you go. I rarely find great deals on guns unless it's from a private seller. Most guns from dealers at shows are priced higher than at gun shops, but occasionally you may find a deal. I have, however, found some great deals on magazines, tac gear, old military items, etc. Also know your brands before you go. You can find some deals on accessories like lights & lasers, but there are a lot of no name copies out there that dealers swear are the same, but will leave you in the dark after a few shots. :blink:

Enjoy & see you at the Expo Center. :)

Guest yellowsulphur29

I will be looking for some night sights by mepro for my kimber 1911, is this a good place to look? I already have laser grips but would definitely like to have some replacement sights.

I guess I'll join the cool crowd and be there saturday. I really hate getting up early, but since it's for a good cause I'll be there around 8:30....

Maybe this time I'll remember it's at the Expo center?

I guess I'll join the cool crowd and be there saturday. I really hate getting up early, but since it's for a good cause I'll be there around 8:30....

Maybe this time I'll remember it's at the Expo center?

Bring my box of ammo. :blink:

- OS

Report and take a picture once you rig up that new Car Carry Contraption.

- OS

Will do, I'm still trying to figure out how the heck I'm gonna mount it. I have no idea how that one guy did it. I'm going to see if gorilla glue will hold it, if not then I'll need to get really creative.

Guest Caveman
You aren't hard to miss, that fo' sure......:D

Might get there around 9ish then....

That's cool, it will be good to see you again.

Guest Caveman
I say we all dress up like rappers. Caveman can be Flava Flav. That's his favorite rapper.

I would rather jam a needle into my eyeball.

Guest SUNTZU
I am pretty easy to recognize, tattoos and massive holes in my ears.

I will most likely be in a straw cowboy hat and boots.

You'll fit right in. I might wear my centurion helmet....then fill out a 4473. :D:lol:

Guest Caveman
I am pretty easy to recognize, tattoos and massive holes in my ears.

I will most likely be in a straw cowboy hat and boots.

What gage are they? I'm at 4 right now. I haven't decided if I am going to go bigger yet.