Knoxville Gun Show

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure I will be there with a special Jr. guest

Excellent. :D Wouldn't be the same without you.

I supposse I'll be there too.. I need some glock parts. What time are you guys getting there (Ohshoot, Mike, Garufa, Erik)?

Usual time is in line before 9.

We're not gonna be able to fit under one hat. :D

One of us has swelled head, then. :D

Actually, though I seldom wear a hat, I actually DO have a TGO olive drab edition, and will altruistically deign to wear it for the collective good.

- OS

But not quite as nicely dressed. :lol:

Haven't been able to figure out who OS reminds me of since we met. That's right on. :P

I've been told off and on throughout my life that it's only when I have a beard, though.

I'm am currently whiskerless (except for a frequent 2-4 day laziness growth).

And actually, Mr. Sutherland looks like me.

Except he's thin.

- OS

Guest Bluemax
Oh Shoot is easy to find, just look for a guy who looks like this

Donald_SutherlandSHOP.jpg

Oh Dear Lawd, all that shot needs is a red mark between the eyes from the rapidly becoming famous ricochet at Norris ! Yes Blue will be there if for nothing else just to catch up and gossip with on the members of the " East Tn Shooters, Social Club, and He Man Women Haters Club " LLC

I guess this is OS back in the day....

donald-sutherland.jpg

If I could easily find a pic of me with beard (back when it was brown!) at about this same age to scan, you would indeed be amazed at the resemblance.

I was even damn near that slim once, too!

- OS

Aren't all the Outbacks posted, or just some?

- OS

I'm not really sure, didn't think about that. I know theres quite abit there in that area though, surely we could find something.

There's also an IHOP, Great American Steak & Buffet, Cracker Barrell(just on the other side of 75)...just to name a few that Google shows.

That's one CMQ * place I've never frequented.

Maybe we can get a gang to go there.

*Consume Massive Quantities

- OS

If massive quantities are your thing, then I would HIGHLY recommend Pizza Inn--directly across the highway from the Expo Center. Their buffet is the best deal going right now. The wife and I ate like fat kids there tonight, but I've got no problem going again.
If massive quantities are your thing, then I would HIGHLY recommend Pizza Inn--directly across the highway from the Expo Center. Their buffet is the best deal going right now. The wife and I ate like fat kids there tonight, but I've got no problem going again.

Yow, mass quantities, maybe, but mass empty carbs, nyet.

- OS