Middle TN Owl Hollow Meet 10/30

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could come, but the fam will be in town that weekend. On the ammo thing, some folks/guns might be picky about what type of ammo they shoot, so having some small bills on hand might be a good idea as well.

Also a good point. I would suggest if you are offering up your gun to be shot, specify the ammo you don't like. I prefer brass cased ammo in mine. As long as it's brass I'm OK with it.

the wife & I are planning to attend. will have an assortment of .45's and possibly a long gun or 2. Will be bringing hotdogs,buns, charcoal and water. If anything else is needed just let us know.

If anyone can post the address of the range it would be helpful to those that have never been. Thanks

The address is 2795 Old Hollow Rd, Franklin TN. The range is next to this address, but we will be driving down the driveway of 2795 Owl Hollow Rd. This is the private side of the range behind Charley Haffner's house. Go past the log cabin style home and we will be in the rear.

the wife & I are planning to attend. will have an assortment of .45's and possibly a long gun or 2. Will be bringing hotdogs,buns, charcoal and water. If anything else is needed just let us know.

If anyone can post the address of the range it would be helpful to those that have never been. Thanks

No need for charcoal, we have a gas grill on site and I will bring extra gas. Thanks for bringing some food. We will need more volunteers for this to work. Can we have more volunteers for buns and drinks? Let's do can drinks and bottled water so we don't have to worry about cups.

I'm planning on being there, need to plus up on some ammo first. I've got a few assault rifles I'll bring, some pistols (.30 cal carbine Blackhawk, I know there aren't too many who have shot this one) and some shotguns. Who's going to provide the name tags? If there is anything that I can bring to help with the food stuffs let me know.

I'm planning on being there, need to plus up on some ammo first. I've got a few assault rifles I'll bring, some pistols (.30 cal carbine Blackhawk, I know there aren't too many who have shot this one) and some shotguns. Who's going to provide the name tags? If there is anything that I can bring to help with the food stuffs let me know.

I have some name tags I will throw in. Very excited that so many folks want to be a part of this. Looking forward to it.

Guest Guy N. Cognito

22 responses so far (including maybes and spouses:

Bigwakes

Guy N. Cognito

Drewsett

Broomhead?

Westwindmike

Farrar

Xdshooter

St.Patrick

Gr8smiles

Harold?

Springfield19

LagerHead

Broknbonz & wife

MarkA

Smith & Wife

Johnmattwill

Gunrunner32

Guntroll

Zgunbear

Looks like a good crowd.

Great response so far. I'll be bringing my new M&P 9mm with the Apex DCAEK trigger kit installed.

Speaking of APEX, keep your eye on them. They have a couple of new & exciting products coming out as soon as the patent stuff is cleared up. If they keep coming out with cool stuff I may have to get an M&P for myself...