Do you watch "Hickok45"?

Guest Laufer

Guest Th3KhansMosin

Yeah Hickok45 is awesome, his videos have been extremely helpful in several of my firearm purchases, as well as improving my shooting techniques, and just plain fun to watch! ou have to check his S&W 500 vids!

• 1 month later...
Guest Laufer

Would like to see (by some miracle) his chance to use a "Shilka" ZSU 23 mm cannon.

But if not, will keep enjoying his regular guns.

His Enfield #4/Mk.2 might be my favorite among his wide variety, though he uses it at very short range.

Surprised that Hickok doesn't have a "Jungle Carbine". He might really like the handiness and power.

A guy at the February show in Franklin had a mint condition Enfield #5 "Jungle".

Edited by Laufer

I like to watch his videos, his range is bad azz!

I think he tries to be as objective as he can. Seeing someone review a gun while they turn and fire sure does make the “Tabletop” reviews look pretty lame.

Another one is NutnFancy. I couldn’t stand him when I first started watching his videos. But if you can put up with some on the dumb azz stuff he says; he does a very good review.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

I recently added hickok45 to my youtube sub box and I've also been lucky to have had a chance to speak with him in person. In my estimation he's a very knowledgeable and accomplished firearms aficionado.

Also his review of the Ruger LCR reaffirms the reasons why I bought one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BmpQqtBAVc

Edited by StreetWK05
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest biohazardmatthew
Another one is NutnFancy. I couldn’t stand him when I first started watching his videos. But if you can put up with some on the dumb azz stuff he says; he does a very good review.

I totally agree with that one. NutnFancy has very informative videos that can teach you a lot about a weapon but his whole end of the world conspiracy bull crap is annoying...

• 1 month later...