RK Gun Shows In Smyrna

Guest Legally Armed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Todd@CIS
wow... excellent choice for that graphic, Todd!

BTW, saw you at Cracker Barrel this morning but you were engrossed in conversation and I didn't want to bother you. Good Morning! (just a few hours late!)

You should have stopped by.

That was my Corporal and I formulating "supervisory tactics."

Sometimes it's like herding cats...

J/K...I actually have a great crew.

Edited by Todd@CIS
Guest ETS_Inc
You should have stopped by.

That was my Corporal and I formulating "supervisory tactics."

Sometimes it's like hearding cats...

J/K...I actually have a great crew.

"Supervisory tactics," huh? Is that akin to what I used to do with fellow NCO's in the Army? You know, something like "You watch the kids for the first couple of hours while I go back to my room and take a nap, then I'll watch them so you can go to the PX."?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Spuds

Rex is pulling out all the stops, tables being discounted heavily. I think he wants to make an impression! :) I usually don't get a table at any shows other than Knoxville and Chattanooga, but got a heck of a rate on a Saturday only table, so I'm going to be there for the day. The gal calling to book tables said they had room for 850 tables and were working hard to sell them all. April is when the gun trade slows down, but I bet this show rocks!

Edited by Spuds
Guest Spuds
The flyers are now showing it will be a 1000 table show, up from 850 or so.

Gun show promoter math. "Kentucky count". :D Rex puts on a heck of a show, but all promoters lie about the number of tables.:mad:

Guest Grout
Cool, more room for beef jerky and camo!

As long as it's Crockett Creek jerky it's okay with me.I think they add a drug to that stuff to keep you buying it.I've even drove over to their plant and bought it.:popcorn:

Guest kwikrnu

I was going to go and have my coupon, but don't know if I can buy anything now with this Order of Protection. I'm looking for a used or new S&W 342.

lol...

It looks like I'll be dropping by either Friday afternoon or Sunday. Look for ugly guy with blue TGO hat. Guy next to him will be me.

Cool, more room for beef jerky and camo!
The hours suck. I went there yesterday with my brother in law at 1:30 pm. :(

Did anyone go yesterday? It didn't look very big...

According to the hours, it didn't officially start until 3, so maybe thats why there weren't many people there. I am planning on stopping by today.

Guest Grout

Biggest show in Nashville history.......NOT!.However not a bad show.Did not see any jerky but did see the brunette babe in the low cut shirt working the consession stand.:cool:Damn girl caused me to buy 3 Diet Cokes.:D

Guest kwikrnu

I've been to bigger better shows.

I was looking for a revolver.

I saw one S&W 342 (10.8 oz .38 special snubby) which is on my list but the guy wanted $625 and it was used. :D

I saw a total of one 9mm revolver it was a stainless ruger sp101 4" barrel $650 used. :eek:

I saw only one Desert Eagle, but is was only .44 magnum and no price tag.

The only other things that I considered were a used Taurus .357 4" barrel stainless for $299 and a used Ported Taurus .44 magnum for $499 private sale.

I was looking for a Taurus Judge as well, but saw none.

All in all for $9 (I had a $1 off coupon) it sucked.

There was one dealer offering tax free purchases on their new guns...

There were quite a few rifles and shot guns, but hand guns and revolvers in particular were in short supply.

Edited by kwikrnu