Attention Please

ARE YOU ALREADY A MEMBER BUT UNABLE TO SIGN IN?  PLEASE READ!!! 

If you are having trouble logging in, please try the following:

1. Reset your password using this link.
  2. If that fails, Contact Us using this link for assistance resetting your password.

joejodus

Adrian's Undead Diary

41 posts in this topic

Thanks for the literary "crack" there. I am now hooked. I like the writing style and the way the story is developing.

I bookmarked it and need to find time to read it. Maybe if I stopped lurking here :rolleyes:

I am unfortunately caught up and awaiting the entries.

I am also waiting eagerly on the next entries. Check out their fan fiction in the forum there. Now I have three diaries I am waiting for entries for.

3 entries deep and can't stop reading (hooked), but who cares, it's pouring rain atop the Airstream...what better way to spend the morning...

Yeah it did not take me to long to catch up it's hard to put down.

FYI - according to Chris, you've got about 5 months of story left before it's over. Someone on another site I am on has been pushing it all over to a text file... and it's several thousand pages long already.... basically an entire set of novels, and it's not done yet.

It will suck when it is done. Now must find more zombie fiction free on the web!

I'm glad he got back to Adrian on the diary..... lost something without him.

I'm still reading! Definitely one of the best zombie books/"diary" I've read. Still in January 2011. Does he write a corresponding entry every day? As in, I'm almost one year behind? lol

I'm still reading! Definitely one of the best zombie books/"diary" I've read. Still in January 2011. Does he write a corresponding entry every day? As in, I'm almost one year behind? lol

Every couple of days on average. I too got caught up and not happy about it :)

I think he should just make it a book haha. Could anyone see this being made into a movie?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

well it is almost in script format now.... lol

Great story. I have been absent from TGO for about a week and a half. Every waking moment has been reading the diaries. Now I'm caught up and not sure how to spend my days.

It will suck when it is done. Now must find more zombie fiction free on the web!

I don't think this one is zombie fiction, just EOTWAWKO fiction. Author is from another forum I am on.

The Union Creek Journal

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead