East TN Meet N Shoot

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate that I joined this site too late to be a part of this. How often do you guys try to get together?

Seems to come around maybe once or twice a year. Just depends on someone hosting that has space for everyone to shoot. It's a "build it and they will come" scenario.

Sent from my Mom's basement

I hated that I couldn't have been there. I have only met one person on this forum. I would like to meet some additional people on the forum. I will catch y'all on the next one.

W need to get someone to host a shoot near Chattanooga. I'd make the drive down there if I was free. Even if we had one at an organized range, I'd still be game.

W need to get someone to host a shoot near Chattanooga. I'd make the drive down there if I was free. Even if we had one at an organized range, I'd still be game. Sent from my Mom's basement

I've tried to make most of the ones around this general area......REALLY wish I could have made this one but alas, I was in W. TN with family. Hopefully there will be another one soon enough. Keep in mind though, many of us locally end up at Norris Range and sometimes it's really fun....:P

...I have only met one person on this forum. I would like to meet some additional people on the forum....
W need to get someone to host a shoot near Chattanooga. ..

'Nooga tries to get something together at Prentice Cooper every once in a long while ... always an epic fail so far.

Mav, I'm down there for a week every other month, I'll holler at ya, so you can meet your second TGOer -- then you won't want to meet any more. :)

- OS

have yall thought about using Manchester,TN as a staging area for one of these?

It is pretty central(ALMOST smack dab in the center of the state, 60 miles from both chatt and nashvegas) and i know of several ranges in the area that could accommodate a large group.

have yall thought about using Manchester,TN as a staging area for one of these?

It is pretty central(ALMOST smack dab in the center of the state, 60 miles from both chatt and nashvegas) and i know of several ranges in the area that could accommodate a large group.

I think most, like me, are just waiting for someone in a particular region to organize. We don't have many good outdoor ranges near Knoxville that can support large groups, don't charge fees, and don't have range nazis.

So if you can organize a shoot, I'd say do it. As I said before "build it and we will come"

Guest airborne1525

Anyone want to do a Saturday morning shoot at one of the Knoxville area ranges?

I usually shoot at Coal Creek but have been wanting to try Frontier Firearms.

Anyone want to do a Saturday morning shoot at one of the Knoxville area ranges?

I usually shoot at Coal Creek but have been wanting to try Frontier Firearms.

Works for one lane's worth of folks, but if you're thinking "group meet", doesn't work worth a hoot.

- OS