WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A GET TOGETHER IN BLOUNT COUNTY?

Guest dubaholic2

Guest dubaholic2

I can't tell you a range yet. I'm going to go down Sunday to see what I can get. As far as ammo goes, I don't see any reason there would be any limitations on it, I've got pretty good backdrops.

Would like to attend if possible. How long is the range. Any limitation on ammo (steel, tracer, apit) or caliber (pistol, rifle, 50BMG).

If you can shoot your 50bmg out there, I have some ammo I can bring. I was planning on getting a 50 when I was living back home in Wyoming. I ended up moving here before I got one. I have some APIT and Blue tip Spotter/tracer...but you are going to need a hard target like a steel rim or something at a 150 yards to get the best show.

As far as ammo goes, I don't see any reason there would be any limitations on it, I've got pretty good backdrops.

A number of places will not allow tracer ammo due to the chance of sparking a fire. Might want to think about that. Just my 2cents.

A number of places will not allow tracer ammo due to the chance of sparking a fire. Might want to think about that. Just my 2cents.

As wet as it it now even if there is no rain for the next 8 days I see little or no chance of that happing PLUS there will be more than enough there to put out any small fire that might or might not start. But I guess someone has to be the safety police.. hehehe

As wet as it it now even if there is no rain for the next 8 days I see little or no chance of that happing PLUS there will be more than enough there to put out any small fire that might or might not start. But I guess someone has to be the safety police.. hehehe

Doesn't everyone bring a fire extinguisher when they go shootin?? :pleased:

Have you guys added this to the calendar here yet? If not, that would definitely raise visibility of the event. :)

I think most of the ET's already know about it. ;) It's starting to look like a real shootenanny.

If we start at 10 or 11, I bet the law shows up by 2 at the latest. It always happens. :lol: But there's nothing to stop a bunch of friends on private land. :)

And extra ammo IF LumberJack shoots at a sitting target?....................................................................... LOL

That's uncalled for

Plus unfortunately my boss is sending me to Florida on Wednesday for 11 days. So it looks like I won't be there. I'm sure y'all can manage without me.

Well Lumber JacK I am so sorry And Ill retract my statement. ( If I must) LOL Due to the fact your rear sight was about to fall off. But we will miss you at any rate.

Dub..... Id love to bring it But from the looks of things there will be a good crowd there. One small grill might not be big enough?

Ill be glad to bring some drinks in a cooler or 2 and a table.