WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN A GET TOGETHER IN BLOUNT COUNTY?

Guest dubaholic2

I have both go and nogo gages but they are at the gunsmith shop right now. I hope to have them back in a couple weeks if that will help. Bought them from Brownels for around $50.00

Well, this rifle came from a collector who actually shot it, so, I am more inclined to say it's within spec than one unfired from the crate. Thanks for the reply. It's a Finn capture Tula and everything seems fit as a fiddle so I'm gonna shoot it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

TNZR will be representing
Not too optimistic about the weather saturday

Zombies don't care about the rain, why should we??

.......and yes, the weather is getting crappier by the minute. I called Tod Howell and told him to make it sunny on Saturday.....he just hung up on me. :rant:

Zombies don't care about the rain, why should we??

.......and yes, the weather is getting crappier by the minute. I called Tod Howell and told him to make it sunny on Saturday.....he just hung up on me.

It's simple really. Copy tomorrow's weather and paste it into Saturday. Done.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Ok, say a storm blows through pretty rough on Friday night......is this the type of area that will flood or be marsh like or would this be a solid area that drains well?? What about the trail to the area we'd be shooting at?

I'm asking because not only am I itchin to shoot but I'm not afraid to don my boots and track through a bit of mud to do the shootin as long as it ain't raining in general. I've done worse hunting like others have. I also know that some people won't be up for something like that......

Guest dubaholic2

I don't want to have to reschedule, it all depends on what the weather does the next 2 days. It's showing rain Friday and a 50% chance Saturday, as of now. Since it will still be wet Saturday, we will definitly have to walk to the shooting area. Not a big deal on the way down, but it's a fairly steep climb on the way back up. From where we will have to park it's probably around 150 yards to the shooting area. What does everyone think? If the majority would like to postpone, that's fine by me. I'll do whatever you all would like. I just need to know ASAP.

I'm in either way........just about any date.

I'm more than likely going to be in a 4wd truck and I'm sure a few other will to so at least one of us can carry the steel plates and targets and possibly everyones gun bags and drive the equiptment down and back up if the land owner doesn't mind while the others walk if you think it'll be possible for one to make it back up the "steep" hill. As you described the hill, it would be a bit rough to walk in the dry with my HEAVY weighted rifle bag and other gear...

Guest dubaholic2

I thought of that last night. I'm going to call my buddy tonight and see if it would be ok for me to ferry people and gear back and forth. Not the ideal way to do it, but it would be better than nothing.

I'm still good whenever but if you could let us know Friday maybe around mid-day what you're thinking that would be great.
It'd more than likley have to be Saturday morning...the storms are supposed to roll through Friday evening/night.....Could cause tree or other damage to the property not allowing us to shoot even if it is sunny.... Edited by kwe45919
Guest airborne1525
:( I'm out, son has practice for his trap shooting team and it's the first one of the season. Since he is shooting with a "new to him" shotgun, I want to see how he does. Hope to hear tons of stories than make me upset for not being there.