Attention Please

On Thursday, May 12th we upgraded our forum software to the latest IPBoard.  What you are seeing right now is the new software.  

If you are having trouble logging in, please try the following:

1. Reset your password using this link.
  2. If that fails, Contact Us using this link for assistance resetting your password.

357 Mag

Buford Pusser Commemorative Knife

18 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of ANY Buford Pusser commemorative knives made by Camillus. These knives might be in a brown fold-open box, they would be numbered, and have a folded brochure inside. I've checked Ebay, no luck. I've called the Buford Pusser museum, no luck. I've taken care of the obvious, I'm just reaching now period. About 3,000 of these are in circulation, and came from Fred Robertson in Henderson, TN in the 1970's. Any info would be appreciated and if I get one I'll ship you a box of ammo of your choice.

Thanks but that's not the one, that was a re-make in 2003 for Smoky Mtn. Knife Works. The one I'm looking for looks like this:

1_1b460fc76a8f233fb182fc8fd18537fc.jpg

....and if I get one I'll ship you a box of ammo of your choice.

Cool , ship me a box of .45 Critical Defense please. :wave:

Cool , ship me a box of .45 Critical Defense please. :wave:

so you know the whereabouts of one of these knives? Ebay doesn't count.

Was just kidding. You said you got one !

I did! Need more, if you can locate one and I get it, the rewards may increase!!!

I have one. Its number is 2023. It is in the Outter box as well as the fold down box. It also has the knife sharpener with the same number. It also has the pamphlet. My dad collected knives and this was part of his collection. Contact me by email if your interested.

I have one. Its number is 2023. It is in the Outter box as well as the fold down box. It also has the knife sharpener with the same number. It also has the pamphlet. My dad collected knives and this was part of his collection. Contact me by email if your interested.

I sent you a msg.

I realize the last reply to your thread regarding Buford Pusser Commemorative Knives by Camillus was nearly a year ago. Are you still looking for them? I have one available with an incredibly low serial number, i.e., #0002 !! Please advise.

i get emails still, from any followed topics, regardless if I log in, but thanks for flagging me as inactive, as if you know whats going on....

i get emails still, from any followed topics, regardless if I log in, but thanks for flagging me as inactive, as if you know whats going on....

Facts are facts. You hadn't logged in since Nov. not everyone subscribes to their own threads.

Thats great guys, thanks for treating a former Benefactor as a newb like I need a hall pass.  Sorry I didn't renew my dues. Get a hobby in addition to this one.  Yeah I handle my business and get emails on all the topics I follow, because it seems like the responsible thing to do.  J.A.'s....good work...

I think you need to calm down.  I think Raoul was just trying to give a heads up that you might have gone MIA for a minute.  Glad to see you back though.  

1 person likes this

Thats great guys, thanks for treating a former Benefactor as a newb like I need a hall pass. Sorry I didn't renew my dues. Get a hobby in addition to this one. Yeah I handle my business and get emails on all the topics I follow, because it seems like the responsible thing to do. J.A.'s....good work...

You started the whole issue by flying off the handle at a simple statement made by Raoul. Learn to communicate like an adult and stop whining. Edited by Lumber_Jack
5 people like this

Maybe I misinterpreted the situation but ...
that seemed to escalate quickly.

Posted Image

Lets all put the guns down, step away from the situation, and realize that what happened here didn't really require anyone getting there feelings hurt.

And lets stop the name calling and hypersensitivity, "it seems like the responsible thing to do."
1 person likes this