Buford Pusser Commemorative Knife

Guest 357 Mag

Guest 357 Mag

Does anyone know of the whereabouts of ANY Buford Pusser commemorative knives made by Camillus. These knives might be in a brown fold-open box, they would be numbered, and have a folded brochure inside. I've checked Ebay, no luck. I've called the Buford Pusser museum, no luck. I've taken care of the obvious, I'm just reaching now period. About 3,000 of these are in circulation, and came from Fred Robertson in Henderson, TN in the 1970's. Any info would be appreciated and if I get one I'll ship you a box of ammo of your choice.

• 3 months later...
Guest LeeAnne

I have one. Its number is 2023. It is in the Outter box as well as the fold down box. It also has the knife sharpener with the same number. It also has the pamphlet. My dad collected knives and this was part of his collection. Contact me by email if your interested.

• 1 month later...
Guest 357 Mag

I have one. Its number is 2023. It is in the Outter box as well as the fold down box. It also has the knife sharpener with the same number. It also has the pamphlet. My dad collected knives and this was part of his collection. Contact me by email if your interested.

I sent you a msg.

• 9 months later...
Guest Sam_I_am
I realize the last reply to your thread regarding Buford Pusser Commemorative Knives by Camillus was nearly a year ago. Are you still looking for them? I have one available with an incredibly low serial number, i.e., #0002 !! Please advise.
Guest 357 Mag

i get emails still, from any followed topics, regardless if I log in, but thanks for flagging me as inactive, as if you know whats going on....

i get emails still, from any followed topics, regardless if I log in, but thanks for flagging me as inactive, as if you know whats going on....

Facts are facts. You hadn't logged in since Nov. not everyone subscribes to their own threads.
Guest 357 Mag

Thats great guys, thanks for treating a former Benefactor as a newb like I need a hall pass.  Sorry I didn't renew my dues. Get a hobby in addition to this one.  Yeah I handle my business and get emails on all the topics I follow, because it seems like the responsible thing to do.  J.A.'s....good work...

Thats great guys, thanks for treating a former Benefactor as a newb like I need a hall pass. Sorry I didn't renew my dues. Get a hobby in addition to this one. Yeah I handle my business and get emails on all the topics I follow, because it seems like the responsible thing to do. J.A.'s....good work...

You started the whole issue by flying off the handle at a simple statement made by Raoul. Learn to communicate like an adult and stop whining. Edited by Lumber_Jack
  • Like 4

Maybe I misinterpreted the situation but ...
that seemed to escalate quickly.

Posted Image

Lets all put the guns down, step away from the situation, and realize that what happened here didn't really require anyone getting there feelings hurt.

And lets stop the name calling and hypersensitivity, "it seems like the responsible thing to do."

• Like 1