Attention Please

ARE YOU ALREADY A MEMBER BUT UNABLE TO SIGN IN?  PLEASE READ!!!

On Thursday, May 12th we upgraded our forum software to the latest IPBoard.  What you are seeing right now is the new software.  

If you are having trouble logging in, please try the following:

1. Reset your password using this link.
  2. If that fails, Contact Us using this link for assistance resetting your password.
  3. Alternatively, send us a message on our Facebook Page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T Dubs

S&W Five Screw Highway Patrolman 357 Magnum Revolver with 4" Barrel 1955

13 posts in this topic

WTS/WTT - Pinned and Recessed, N-Frame, Square Butt, Five Screw S&W Pre-Model 28 "Highway Patrolman" 357 Magnum Revolver with 4" barrel. The gun has some holster wear but is in very good mechanical condition. It is in the S130xxx serial number range, which from what I can find, it was made around 1955. $650.00 or possible trade.

70507727.th.jpg

50489293.th.jpg

74595248.th.jpg

48517399.th.jpg

Edited by T Dubs

Any interest in Marlin 336B in 30-30? Has synthetic stock and AXO sights. Do have the orginal stocks. No sure if the orginal sights are available.

Pardon me, I'm not very knowledgable on this rifle as I got it recently in a little dealing. The hang tag says 336B, the barrel markings say model 30A. Sorry.

Edited by hipower

Hipower and BeMan, Thanks for the offers. But I found a Savage 99 that I was looking for.

Still for sale, I will also include a full box of 50 Federal 125 grain 357 Magnum Ammo. The famous 357B round with 584 foot pounds of muzzle energy and a muzzle velocity of 1450 FPS.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0