Recommend an AR for First Timer

hammerdrop99, my name is David and I am the owner of the Lebanon Gun Shop. I regret your experience. Please know what you described is not the way I want my customers treated. I'll offer you the gun at my cost if you would please come back and give us another try. I will be reviewing the video with my employee to make this a learning opportunity. Thanks for coming by.

That's a real cool thing to do David.....not many store fronts would worry about 1 customer who had a bad expierance.

After watching so many LGS owners come on here and fiscal suicide, it is nice to see someone who cares what the community thinks.

While it appears that this is about one customer, it is and it isn't. One customer is a small loss of profits, granted, no one wants to lose one customer. But if that one customer complains, that could be two lost customers, maybe even three.

In a market such as this, selling a specialized item, if someone was mistreated and then goes on to tell others who spend large sums on this specialized hobby item, it could lead to ten or fifteen lost customers. That is bad business.

Now here is the fun part, one customer treated bad will tell ten people. One customer treated well, might only tell five. Then you have this scenario, the customer told a hundred people, now those hundred people watch as the proprietor makes it right. Those hundred people, who might have dismissed the whole thing other than to be one hundred potential last customers, will now each remember this, becoming one hundred potential customers impressed with the business, who might in turn tell five people each. That is five hundred potential customers gained from one mistake.

You can't buy advertising like that.

And it is much preferred this way than the way that others have come here acting, such as Dolomite's thread about someplace I have forgotten the name of other than the fact I won't shop there, or the Frontier debacle before that... The list goes on, but this is a shop I will remember fondly.

And it is much preferred this way than the way that others have come here acting, such as Dolomite's thread about someplace I have forgotten the name of other than the fact I won't shop there, or the Frontier debacle before that... The list goes on, but this is a shop I will remember fondly.

Precision Firearms in Seymour

Here is the thread of their suicide.

They have started hitting the shows lately. I have even spoken to them. And in speaking with them I bet the guy who wrote the email is the one missing all of his front teeth. He acts like a tough guy and that is probably why he is missing his front teeth. Someone has knocked them out for him.

Dolomite

I am considering buying an AR with my tax refund. I don't have a lot to spend, just looking to get a good deal. I live in the Nashville area and would like to buy locally. I want a basic bare bones AR that is reliable and a good shooter. I'm not a gun newbie and have considered buying a lower and doing a build, but having no experience with ARs, I think buying a basic rifle would be the way to go. Can anyone recommend some brands to check out and maybe a local gun vendor to visit.

How much do you want to spend, and would you like a Gas or Piston AR, i personaly like them both however i own a SIG SAUER 516 Patrol - piston AR, shoots great and needs minimal cleaning after. its around $1200 - $1400.

Precision Firearms in Seymour

Here is the thread of their suicide.

http://www.tngunowne...__fromsearch__1

They have started hitting the shows lately. I have even spoken to them. And in speaking with them I bet the guy who wrote the email is the one missing all of his front teeth. He acts like a tough guy and that is probably why he is missing his front teeth. Someone has knocked them out for him.

Dolomite

I remember that thread well. Even tried to steer him to do the right thing, and he continued to be a cocky dumbass.