IDPA Match at Music City Tactical Shooters - 3/17/2012 MCTS

Guest gw2and4

Guest gw2and4

Music City Tactical Shooters will be hosting an IDPA match on Saturday, March 17, 2012.

Details on the course of fire here.

Additional information at the club website: http://mctsclub.com

NEXT MATCH: IDPA (6 Stages) - March 17, 2012

Round Count: 79 pistol rounds minimum

Click Here for Stage Descriptions

Registration starts at 8:30 AM. New shooters meeting 8:45 AM. Start shooting 9:00 AM.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

Anyone else going up there with you. I will make sure to look for you at the match. This is Allan from Music City Tactical Shooters, Gerry always called me Killer "B". I thought maybe Dennis, Gerry was going with you at the match.

Allan

John,

Anyone else going up there with you. I will make sure to look for you at the match. This is Allan from Music City Tactical Shooters, Gerry always called me Killer "B". I thought maybe Dennis, Gerry was going with you at the match.

Allan

No Dennis or Gerry. Dan S and Jim B were going and they need to make sure they have someone they can beat, so they're taking me. I'll be looking for you.
Guest gw2and4
Robert

I will be there this coming weekend but I am shooting CDP now so no worries. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

No worries unless I was planning to shoot CDP. Which now, I may not. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4

This is going to be a great match and I encourage everyone to come out and shoot. Great test of skills. Shooting while moving, strong/weak hand, and a good "hose down" through the woods.

There are almost always first time to competitive shooting shooters at our matches. So if you have been wanting to try out IDPA, be at the range by 8:30am to sign in and get to the new shooters meeting.

See you there!

Guest rbrooks65

Thanks to the folks at MCTS for another first class shoot. As always, it's great to see the regulars, and nice to see the new folks enjoy their first match.

See you again soon!

Guest gw2and4

Scores are posted on the club website here.

http://www.mctsclub.com/Match%20Results/2012/2012-03-17.htm

Great match today. Thanks to all who came out to shoot with us. If you liked today, don't miss John's first match as full-on match director on April 7. John don't care...he designed these stages Honey Badger style. See the stage descriptions here.

(I have to admit, I like the raccoon stage too...because it happened to me not so long ago. Long story, so I won't get into it here)

Guest gw2and4

Thanks to the folks at MCTS for another first class shoot. As always, it's great to see the regulars, and nice to see the new folks enjoy their first match.

See you again soon!

Was good to have you shoot with us today. Looks like April 7 will be even MORE fun. Hope to see you back for the Honey Badger and Raccoon match. LOL

Guest rbrooks65

Was good to have you shoot with us today. Looks like April 7 will be even MORE fun. Hope to see you back for the Honey Badger and Raccoon match. LOL

Honey badgers, raccoons and groin shots...what more could a guy want for a mere $20? Count me in for sure!

Rick