ANY GOOD GUN STORES IN MIDDLE TO SE TN

lshel

I am only aware of two gunstores in this area - Toliver's in Manchester and Outpost Armory near Murfreesboro.

Are there others in middle to SE Tn? Looking for one with assortment of hand and long guns,ammo, reloading supplies.

Edited by lshel

Reloading supplies... Reloader's Bench in Mt Juliet, Lebanon Gun Shop has a pretty good selection, also.

Recommended Gun Shops... Guns and Leather in Greenbriar, D&T Arms across from Rivergate, Hero Gear in Winchester, Hoselton Ventures in Tullahoma.

Shops with the most to look at... Guns and Leather in Greenbriar, Franklin Gun Shop in ... Franklin.

I would guess that Franklin Gun Shop probably has the most weapons in stock, but the decision to purchase there varies by individual.

There are supposed to be some fairly decent shops in the Chattanooga area, but I haven't been to any of them.

Mac

Well, when you say SE TN are you talking all the way to Chattanooga? There are several In Chattanooga. GT Dist has some of the best deals you will ever come across. Used 3rd Gen Glocks start at $339. I almost bought a mint SW 6906 for $379 the other day. There in GA so they transfer to a Pawn shop up the road for $35 but you pay cheaper GA tax

Edited by Patton
  • 1 month later...
Guest swatcop50

Another vote for Hoselton in Tullahoma. Hero Gear under the current owner is not what it used to be.

Hoseltons is the ONLY place I go anymore. What Al does'nt have he will get for you and most often cheaper than others. There are stools at the counter so you can sit and chat. Buy if you want or just come and chat. Outdoor range and open on Sundays................

NO I don't work there. LOL LOL I just love the shop.............. God Bless,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

On Target in Murfreesboro is an indoor range with a good selection of firearms. Great folks there too.

I've used their range, but that's about all. Lately, they're sounding kinda shady:

I like Reloaders Bench and Outpost Armory best myself.

• Like 1

Have you checked out outdoor junction in Cookeville? I went there last weekend because they had a rifle I was looking for. I was surprised I hadn’t seen them mentioned on here before. Well stocked gun room, reloading supplies, plenty of fishing, hunting, and archery stuff.

The Outpost is about the best stocked you will find around here. I don’t know how their prices are on reloading supplies, but their prices on guns are high.

Guns & Leather has a good selection and pricing, but they are 100 miles from you.

I haven’t been in Hero Gear since they changed hands, called on a couple of guns but they didn’t have them and didn’t seem interested in getting them. But prior to that they were the best in your area.

• 1 month later...
Guest swatcop50

I have always told my son that if you are willing to discount something, you were charging to much to start!

When car lots, Gun shops and such offer discounts I start looking elsewhere............ just saying........... ; ^ ) :usa:

Another vote for Hoselton in Tullahoma. Hero Gear under the current owner is not what it used to be.

Care to elaborate on your opinion of Hero Gear? Who's the owner now? How long has he/she been the owner? What made them better before?

I've always had positive experiences with them, but it has been quite a while since I've been down that way.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch using Tapatalk 2