Reloading suppliers in Memphis TN

Take a trip to reloader,s bench on the other side of Nashville you won't regret it , Thay have it all that's all Thay do and do it well , you will also learn alot , that in it self is worth the drive.

Guest canebreaker

Being in Jackson, you're stuck in the middle. Gander is high but it will save you some not to travel.

BPS in memphis, Sportsman's in southaven.

Midsouth in clarksville. You order online and can pick up your order 1 day during the week. That

would save on haz-mat charges.

A&H in downtown nashville. The Reloader's Bench in Mt. Juliet

Guest canebreaker

Avery Outdoors in Memphis.

Where are they located?

I live about 5 miles from sportsmans warehouse and walmart in southaven.

I can order online and have it delivered to my door cheaper than I can drive to pick it up.

Their prices are fair, not fabulous, though. Soon, if you are in the market for primers or certain powders, availability will be more important than a couple dollars of difference in price.

ETA: They are located on Cumberland, just off Broad St between Bingham and Tillman.

Edited by deerslayer
Guest canebreaker

I checked out Avery Outdoors today.

Small cans of powder, over priced. Primers, over priced. Large cans of powder, ok. Other stuu, some good, some bad.

I started to buy some of the used mallard decoys for 5 each for the pond. But girlfriend called needing some.

So I left.

I haven't checked, ask Avery where they get it.

Check online dealers, they have to get it somewhere.

I doubt Avery will be revealing their distributors, and Powder Valley will be out of their few remaining 1 pound cans of N320 by May. BTW, Powder Valley is $1 cheaper than Avery. After shipping and hazmat fee, Avery is a better deal.

Guest canebreaker

Powder valley is $1. cheaper and Avery is a better deal. How much gas are you going to burn getting there.

How much are you going to buy?

Guest canebreaker

I could open one at 50% of what you want up front. Settlement at pick up.

I'd have to write the terms. Memphis are reloaders, think of what you want, where to buy.

Look over the websites.

Edited by canebreaker

How much gas are you going to burn getting there.

Probably not $27.50, which is the hazmat fee for any order.

Group buys are definitely the way to go. Unfortunately, the last opportunity I had, no one had Viht N320 available. Avery came to the rescue. N320 is always hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...