Gun Show Chattanooga

Guest Grout

Ronnie Dodd had a table set up advertising his range.Kelly Mckoy of KZ 106 was there with him.She is a member at CRC and shoots IDPA.The best deal I found was the 2 for $5 led flashlights.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw her.Im a fan of some tats on girls but I didnt really care for her though!

And yes those little lights are awesome! I bought a hand full the last show or two back.They have eight led's I think and are pretty durn bright when using new batteries.I keep one next to my XD at night to blind zombies.

I didnt see anyone pitching ranges,nor did I see any radio host,they must have left by the time I got there.

Aksess;Im not sure,I did see some scopes but couldnt really see the whole table from all the people.If nothing else pay the 7 bucks and go watch the nut jobs,lol

Anybody know why I was charged tax,and tics?I thought shows were suppose to be private transactions :D I ask the guy three times why,but he never really gave me a straight answer.Although I did talk him down in price,then talked him out of charging my the 10 bucks but its just the point of it!

Guest Grout

Dodd was on the last aisle against the wall in front of the bleachers beside the Glock Armorer.He was still there when I left at 2.If you buy a gun from an FFL dealer you are charged tax and the TICS fee just like in a store.It is only from the "private dealers",the guys you see at each show with a table full of guns that tell you "Hey man thats the out the door price, no paperwork".Those are the guys who the "gun show loophole" is aimed at.I have mixed feelings about those guys because they are in fact buying and selling guns for a profit,you can get some good deals sometimes from them but they could also sell a gun to felon and not know it.They usually work in pairs.One will man the table while the other will walk the aisles stopping people and asking the price of the gun they have.One of the Kerhli brothers actually told one to go back to his table after watching him stop people yesterday.

Guest Aksess

I have 2 neighbours that set a table up at most all local shows Richard & Robert

They are great guys and will do a good deal most the time. They ask before they sell a firearm if you are a residence of Tn. and can legally buy a gun.

It was my first time to go to a Chatta. gun show. Nice facility, not crowded at 2:30 p.m. and yes, I ogled the fantistic blond and wonder what she saw in that guy she was with who kept licking his eyebrows.

For my friend who went with me, it was his first gun show ever. I told him that for me, gun shows are better than Hooters. You can actually fondle nice looking weapons with the owners permission and not get slapped!

Saw some nice looking items and still can't quite get over the fact that Pythons are commanding prices well over $1000.00.

Guest Aksess

I desided not to go cost 20 for gas and another 10 to get in just isnt worth it conciderning the high price most people have items labled for. So I am paying so you can sell me sompthing at a highly inflated price? Things that make you go hummmmmm

Guest jth_3s

It wasnt that bad other than the fifty bucks in gas I burned up. The prices werent that bad either. I found a few good deals I couldnt pass up so Im gonna be getting rid of a few to make some room in the safe.

Gun are defiantly over priced at most tables,but I do enjoy picking up other swag like pistol rugs this time.Carters cheapest rugs are 10 +tax,and I was able to get 4 for that price.

I wish I would have taken a picture of that blond to post :tough: and yes the dude she was with did have some wet eye brows,and a bald head,lol

Guest jth_3s

Yea Tables were overpriced I bought all of mine off of individuals and I think anybody who went to the show knows the blonde we are all talking about. Seeing her BF built my confidence in reaching my goal finding a super model.

Edited by jth_3s