RELOADERS PARADISE.....*HUGE* sale.....

Guest rebeldrummer

Guest rebeldrummer

On Sat June 2nd there will be a HUGE sale i am dubbing....

*** RELOADERS PARADISE!!! ***

This is part of an estate sale that I am coordinating at the moment.

There is just too much stuff to list and sell here on TGO or eBay or anything like that.

There is so much stuff inside this shop that it is impossible to list.

Dies. Molds. Presses. Tools. Smelters. and soooo much more.

Prices will be 25% - 50% off of Midway prices!!!!

This will be your chance to bulk up and save!

This event will take place from 11 am until 3 pm (possibly a bit later)

There will be 2 buildings that are included in the sale as well,

(1) that the entire reloading shop is inside of *pretty nice size, i would say 10 x 30 or bigger

(1) another, small building located on the property *smaller, i would say 6 x 12 maybe?

both are in great shape, I know for sure the 1st one is insulated and very dry

I have not confirmed that the second one is or not?

Details:

Where: 182 Old Coalfield Rd

Harriman TN 37748

When: Saturday June 2nd

from 11 am to 3pm (possibly later)

Who: Hosted be me, RebelDrummer

aka Seth J.

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

** click on this link for just a small example of all that is included. there is more that cannot be seen or was not photographed.

** this will be on a first come first serve basis. as there is not a lot of room inside the building to roam around, please be mindful of others. we will not tolerate any rudeness of anykind. per the req and statements of the landowners/estate owners...if there is anyone getting out of line, they will be kindly asked to leave and forfit their sale!

** P.S. THIS ADVERT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED w/ TGODAVID AND HAS HIS APPROVAL AND GREEN LIGHT thanks David! **

Edited by rebeldrummer
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rebeldrummer

So is this an auction, or a garage sale type sale?

this will be a "garage sale" style type of sale....first come first served.

Guest rebeldrummer

detailed pricing will be able to be discussed via forum...

alot of pricing is still being done.

i just needed to post the advert so people had plenty of time to schedule..

as mentioned though, prices will reflect a 50% - 75% OFF savings when compared to the current Midway pricing catalog

Guest rebeldrummer

That's a lot of stuff - I mean, that's really a lot of stuff --

Is it from the estate of someone on this forum?

no, this is not from someone on this forum.

and yes, that is alot....and there is more that is not in pictures or is hidden behind boxes!

it literally is a reloaders paradise....please join us!

Guest rebeldrummer

if you might even be entertaining the thought of coming out and joining in on the fun, please post a response and let us know.

it would be really cool to turn this into a TGO meet and greet as well....

maybe even fire up the grill and get some food going?? serve some refreshments??

Guest rebeldrummer

Sucks I can't get there, It would help me get started cheap.

yea man this would be perfect.....is it an issue of the 11-3? or is that sat just a bad day in general?

Guest rebeldrummer

I might have to take a drive down!! I'm getting into reloading and this would be perfect for me!!

the amount of stuff here is mind blowing....i have been inside the shop and once in there you get amazed at how much there really is!!!

That's a lot of stuff - I mean, that's really a lot of stuff --

Is it from the estate of someone on this forum?

I think this fellow won the contest - "he who leaves the most toys".......

Wow.

Guest rebeldrummer

Wifes only day off this week so we have plans to go to the mountains

good on you bro....that is more important.

pm me your contact info and i will hit you up with an email which what is left.

and then if you find something, we can work out a meet up or get it mailed to you.

Guest rebeldrummer

Looks like he did actually come close to the "right wing of a factory."

i tried telling you guys!! there is A LOT OF STUFF.... i was not in the least over stating it!

Guest rebeldrummer

Man I sure wish that wasn't so dang far away. Seems like all the good sh I mean stuff is always the other side of the state.

make a mini "stay-cation" out if it??!!

Guest canebreaker

For some reason pricing is showing 50 to 75% off. It should be 25 to 50% off.

Merchandise has not been seen or priced by major buyer, so pricing has not been set.

Bring your catalogs for pricing. Midsouthshooters, Midway and Natchez will be accepted for pricing.

Bring correct change if possible, in other words. If you buy $50 worth and only have a $100 bill. That's what you'll be charged.

I'll be there friday making arrangements for this sale.