RELOADERS PARADISE.....*HUGE* sale.....

Guest rebeldrummer

Guest rebeldrummer

Prices will be 25% - 50% off of Midway prices!!!!

This will be your chance to bulk up and save!

it is showing up correctly ???

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canebreaker

For those that can't make the trip, vacation. I'll be hauling the leftovers back to the memphis area. I plan a stop in Nashville, Kmart on Donldson Pike. Jackson, Home Depot. If any other stops, please post or PM. I'll post when leaving motel and anywhere I can get wifi.

Edited by canebreaker
Guest Lester Weevils

I think this fellow won the contest - "he who leaves the most toys".......

Wow.

Yup. Was thinkin the same.

For those that can't make the trip, vacation. I'll be hauling the leftovers back to the memphis area. I plan a stop in Nashville, Kmart on Donldson Pike. Jackson, Home Depot. If any other stops, please post or PM. I'll post when leaving motel and anywhere I can get wifi.

Now you're talking! Just haul it all over here to Nashville. That sounds fair (it's kinda in the middle and all).

Guest canebreaker

"Now you're talking! Just haul it all over here to Nashville. That sounds fair (it's kinda in the middle and all). "

What are you talking about. I'm driving farther both ways.

I know of a yard in Nashville I would like to set the sale up in. Totally piss the lady off. And her off day too.

For some reason pricing is showing 50 to 75% off. It should be 25 to 50% off.

Will that be changing again before we get there? Just saying. Not as excited now. Sudden changes and inaccuracy like that turn me off. Well...turn may not be the correct word.

Guest rebeldrummer

Will that be changing again before we get there? Just saying. Not as excited now. Sudden changes and inaccuracy like that turn me off. Well...turn may not be the correct word.

Currier....I apologize for the mis-type. I was in a hurry when creating the advert. No excuses though, I should have proof read it BEFORE clicking "POST".

There will not be any changes. However, regardless of the typo, it is still going to be a GREAT opportunity to save money and bulk up on anything you might need. And now that canbreaker is bringing this sale to Nashville, you wont have to make the trip...thus even more savings (gas) for you??

again, I apologize for the error caused by me rushing the advert.

Currier....I apologize for the mis-type. I was in a hurry when creating the advert. No excuses though, I should have proof read it BEFORE clicking "POST".

There will not be any changes. However, regardless of the typo, it is still going to be a GREAT opportunity to save money and bulk up on anything you might need. And now that canbreaker is bringing this sale to Nashville, you wont have to make the trip...thus even more savings (gas) for you??

again, I apologize for the error caused by me rushing the advert.

No problemo. All is forgiven.

Guest rebeldrummer

mccurrier....totally off topic, but who quoted "a right not exercised is a right lost" from your signatre ??

Guest canebreaker

Just a misunderstanding through emails. I said 75% of Midway prices, maybe 50% of name brand list price. The "of" became "off" thru typeo.

Some things will be priced before the sale starts.

Edited by canebreaker

mccurrier....totally off topic, but who quoted "a right not exercised is a right lost" from your signatre ??

I don't know that it can be attributed to any specific person, but it certainly does ring true, especially these days.

Guest rebeldrummer

I don't know that it can be attributed to any specific person, but it certainly does ring true, especially these days.

yes sir you are correct, i really like that quote! thanks for sharing.....

When do you plan on stopping in Nashville?

Guest canebreaker

It will be sunday. I'll post while I have wifi at the motel before I leave. I received a pm about a stop at Lebanon. So I'll find wifi there before I leave.

Guest 6.8 AR

Sorry, I'll have to miss this. Work always gets in the way.

There were one or two things of interest. I guess you can't buy the stuff on here?

Guest rebeldrummer

YES....I WAS JUST GETTING ON HERE TO ADVISE...

THERE HAS BEEN AN ISSUE W/ CANEBREAKERS MOTHER BACK HOME AND HE HAD TO LEAVE IMMED ....

SORRY TO ALL, WE WILL ADVISE ASAP ON THE RE-SCHEDULE