RELOADERS PARADISE.....*HUGE* sale.....

Guest rebeldrummer

Guest rebeldrummer

**UPDATE**

THERE IS STILL A CHANCE THIS IS HAPPENING TOMORROW. I AM WORKING VERY HARD TO KEEP THIS ON TRACK AND ON SCHEDULE. I WILL BE UPDATING THIS POST AS OFTEN AS I HEAR SOMETHING. FINAL WORD WILL COME NO LATER THAN 10PM THIS EVENING.

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AS I AM TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN THIS SITUATION OUT...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rebeldrummer

Dolomite will be making it out with his trigger kits as well!!!

what about food??? should we fire up the grill and give away some free hot dogs???

Guest canebreaker

Thinking about it on the way home. To me there was to much other stuff to be included in the sale for me. Have the sale as you wish, I won't be back for it.

So why did you agree to buy it all in the first place? Seems to me you should have done it a little differently than how you did it. They could have been selling the stuff but waited on you because of your word. Now they are being left scrambling over the weekend to try to fix it.

And I honestly hope the excuse you gave me wasn't just an excuse to back out. If it was just an excuse then karma will bite you for what you said.

Either way the couple selling the stuff will be taken care of the best we can here.

AND BTW, DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN OR ASK ME FOR ANYTHING!!! Cold day in hell and all that.

Dolomite

Guest rebeldrummer

WOW.....this thing was AMAZING!!! such a HUGE success!!!

thanks soooo much to Dolomite for coming out...the triggers were a GREAT idea!!

plus you got to show off your TOYS!!! always a good thing!!

FYI...only about 1/2 of what is there was sold!!!! we were finding more stuff in the house and all over two hours after the sale was over!!!

we are going to plan on another sale once everything is regrouped and reprganized. I will keep everyone posted!

thanks all who made this a great day.....Dave and Gwen were in tears at the end of the day!!!!!!

WOW.....this thing was AMAZING!!! such a HUGE success!!!

thanks soooo much to Dolomite for coming out...the triggers were a GREAT idea!!

plus you got to show off your TOYS!!! always a good thing!!

FYI...only about 1/2 of what is there was sold!!!! we were finding more stuff in the house and all over two hours after the sale was over!!!

we are going to plan on another sale once everything is regrouped and reprganized. I will keep everyone posted!

thanks all who made this a great day.....Dave and Gwen were in tears at the end of the day!!!!!!

Are they able to now proceed with their plans ?

Edited by R_Bert

Glad it turned out the way it did..I was riding at Norris today so I could not go but wished I had.. Gordon is saying how nice and courteous everyone was and he had fun meeting a few new faces off of here..

He is all exited about some stuff he bought... Like a boy with a box of new Lego`s..lol

Guest rebeldrummer

Are they able to now proceed with their plans ?

i think that they are nearly there....they have a lot they still need to sell. Like I said, there is about 1/2 of a shop left to move!

Edited by rebeldrummer
Guest rebeldrummer

Glad it turned out the way it did..I was riding at Norris today so I could not go but wished I had.. Gordon is saying how nice and courteous everyone was and he had fun meeting a few new faces off of here..

He is all exited about some stuff he bought... Like a boy with a box of new Lego`s..lol

I am sure he was....he ended up w/ some nice gear! I am glad it worked out like it did for him. He deserved it after all his help

I am glad I could help.

I went into this with helping them out being my main focus. I am so glad I could help them and get them on their way to their retirement dreams. I can honestly say I am a bit jealous of what the next part of thier lives have in store for them. I can honestly say it was a real pleasure meeting with them as well as meeting all the TGO'ers that showed up.

It was obvious that this gentleman has spent a lifetime reloading and made sure to take care of his equipment..

I am working on getting some of the stuff they have left sold for them. They do have some very nice but very specialized equipment yet to get rid of. And it is stuff that is going to be a real DEAL for the right buyer.

Dolomite

Guest Lester Weevils

Thats great it worked so well.

If ya'll moved half of it in one session, maybe another session will be the least-labor intensive way to turn it over. Compared to laboriously making lists, posting on the internet, shipping and so on. Sounds like it would be a job moving so many items in that fashion?

If you happened to notice a cannelure machine that will handle pistol cases I'd be interested. I don't have pressing need for one but would like to get one eventually. Don't need any fancy motorized monster unless at a firesale price. But if you happened to notice a little hand-crank job that hasn't sold yet...

Guest canebreaker

I've been at the hospital for the past 24 hours, after driving all day. Take a shower and get some rest are my plans for the night.

Glad day one went well with the sale. Wish you could have waited.

Guest rebeldrummer

I've been at the hospital for the past 24 hours, after driving all day. Take a shower and get some rest are my plans for the night.

Glad day one went well with the sale. Wish you could have waited.

Jimmy......with all due respect, and with no intentions to offend or upset, you are no longer welcomed to have anything to do with this sale.

Dave and Gwen have personally asked myself and Gordon to make sure that information is passed on to you.

I hope all is well with your mother, or your father. I will say a prayer for them.

I will say that there was a lot of stuff didn't seem right as soon as canebreaker became involved.

I can not prove his intentions but my gut feeling is they were not sincere nor honest. And everyone involved got the same vibe. It could that when he realized it wasn't going to be an easy score for him he hightailed back to where he came from.

Rebeldrummer is a great kid and did put on a great sale despite the turmoil and confusion canebreaker caused. Rebeldrummer will continue to sell the great stuff that David and his wife has for sale. They are not only selling reloading stuff but most items you would find in a home, including the kitchen sink, yes a kitchen sink!

And just for those interested David, the owner, was meticulous in properly storing and labeling everything. Everything I looked at, which was literally thousands of items, was like new.

I wish your family well canebreaker but as Rebeldrummer said you are not welcome there.

Dolomite

Can we just lock this please.

I am sure Rebeldrummer will start a new thread for the next sale. I do not want to taint the turnout for the next sale with canebreaker's drama in this thread.

Thanks for all your work for David. If you need any further help from me let me know.

Dolomite