Middle TN Meet & Shoot for June 2008 -- Saturday June 21st

Pick the best day(s) for you to attend the JUNE 2008 Middle TN Meet & Shoot  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the best day(s) for you to attend the JUNE 2008 Middle TN Meet & Shoot

• Saturday, June 14th
    • Sunday, June 15th
    • Saturday, June 21st
    • Sunday, June 22nd

Guest Taurus Pro

Same here guys and gals , i had a blast . I thought i would feel insufficient with only bringing out my .380 But you guys let me throw some rounds down range on your guns . BTW my shoulder is killin me because of the Mosin Nagant lol. I had a blast guys and it was great putting faces to names.

I cant wait till next month.

FullMetal

Lloyd

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clutepc
WHAT!?! There were cookie and brownies? Now I'm p!$ that I didn't make it. I'm really gonna try to make it next month.

Yep.. I'm still eating the left over cookies..lol

I had a great time as always, never seems enough time it seems to shoot everything with everyone I want.

I did finally get to shoot a AR15, and got a quick class on the weapon I knew nothing about.. thanks tokarev!!!

Yep in the matter of minutes tokarev made me see the why everyone gets so hooked on AR's.

Not sure who it was that cooked the food but Thank You for taking the time to cook for all of us, I hope you got some shooting in before you had to go. great food!!

Looking forward to becoming a member at Owl Hollow..

Edited by clutepc
Guest HunterH

I agree!! Wonderful time had by all. Mark, you are a super hero!!! Thanks for the great food and for working so hard to cook for us all. You are the man!!! Great to meet some of the newer folks and to see the old gang again. I am looking forward to next month as always!!

Guest clutepc

I saw a lot of great shooters today but one thing that stuck out was seeing Tungsten run through shooting at two targets and a mag change on the move, made me wish I took the CIS class with them earlier this month..

Nice work!

Guest Verbal Kint
I saw a lot of great shooters today but one thing that stuck out was seeing Tungsten run through shooting at two targets and a mag change on the move, made me wish I took the CIS class with them earlier this month..

Nice work!

Don't let him fool you with his "skill" ... he slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

Guest Taurus Pro

I was amazed at the variety of weapons out there today. I can see myself gettin some new guns in the coming future. Lets try to make the August shoot around the same time , that way im back from vacation.

Guest themark712

Glad everyone enjoyed the burgs and dogs. I had a blast grilling for everyone and will be happy to do it whenever possible. Thanks to all the fellas that hooked me up with supplies.

I had FUN today!!! That souped up 10/22 was probably the highlight of my day, along with that 7.62x51 down at the 100 yard lanes!

I brought 6 revolvers and 2 long guns, adding 8 to the tally. It'd be fun to start up a thread to find out how many guns we really had there.

We missed you Eddie! No one was there to school us on 12g shotty shootin'! How's the Camaro treatin' ya?

Thank you for cooking Mark, The burgers really hit the spot. I like to thank everybody who bought food and snacks. There was food for days.

It was an awesome time to be had at the range. Watching everybody use their weapons was a sight to behold.

I will definitely be back.

I love the USA! :D

Guest sling

It was an awesome time to be had at the range. Watching everybody use their weapons was a sight to behold.

Even when you were yelling with your ear plugs still in after the range went cold...? :D

Fun stuff. Nice to meet everyone there. Though, i have to admit, cleaning the Monarch out of the crannies of the pistolas wasnt very fun. :D

Guest sling
LMAO is it as bad as Wolf

Steel case+ ultra soft copper+ dirty powder + laquer + China +HK = a very bad cleaning experience.

Am i the only one that has Hoppes screw with their sinuses?

I hate cleaning guns.

• Administrator

Nice work!

Ah, thanks man. I'm not sure I live up to the compliment but I'm glad to hear that you're interested in taking one of their classes. You won't regret it if you get the chance to attend one. :D

Guest Schmootika

I wanted to thank all of you guys that let me try out your various toys. I had a blast today and hope to see everyone next month. BTW...after playing with that Saiga 7.62 I went and got me one today. :D Here is Olga my sweet little Russian Dame...Olga2.jpg

Thanks again!

Yes, thank you from both of us. Well, all three of us! Schmootika, Casey and I had a great time. We look forward to meeting up with everyone again soon.

Hopefully soon, I'll learn everyone's name, but for now:

Thanks to the guy that let us shoot the Saiga. As schmoo said, after that, we had to go out and get one!

Thanks to the Guy that let us shoot the 92 and the 40 S&W. One question, what was the model of the S&W?

And, since I don't remember everybody's name yet, I don't expect you all to remember us so, we were the guy in black shirt and Coors hat with the WASR (AK-47) with wood, the blond girl in the tank top, and the guy with the sweet little shotgun!

Guest Taurus Pro

Yea i remember you guys now , I had a blast shooting your AK , thanks man. You mentioned another website out there , what was it

I wanted to thank all of you guys that let me try out your various toys. I had a blast today and hope to see everyone next month. BTW...after playing with that Saiga 7.62 I went and got me one today. :D Here is Olga my sweet little Russian Dame...Olga2.jpg

Thanks again!

I helped!!! Actually I said, let's all go to Guns and Leather. We had time to kill and they don't close until 9pm.

And look what Schmootika and Loki found.. the last Saiga.

Glad you found it Schmootika!! :D

Even when you were yelling with your ear plugs still in after the range went cold...? :D

Fun stuff. Nice to meet everyone there. Though, i have to admit, cleaning the Monarch out of the crannies of the pistolas wasnt very fun. :D

Haha. :D:D:D

I always forget about the earplugs. I was wondering why it was so quiet.

Everybody can't run out of ammo at the same time.;)

Guest EasilyObsessed

It was a pleasure meeting everyone today. I think I spent more time chattin' than shooting. :D

Thanks MusicMan for schooling me on revolvers, that 44 was awesome!

Thanks to the Guy that let us shoot the 92 and the 40 S&W. One question, what was the model of the S&W?

That was me, the Smith was an fullsize M&P9. 9mm not 40. :D

Lookin' forward to the next one!

Yea i remember you guys now , I had a blast shooting your AK , thanks man. You mentioned another website out there , what was it

The other website (with the nekkid girls!) is AR15.com.

easilyobsessed, thanks, man. We forgot that yours was the 9, dwrd's was the 40. She likes yours better. Gonna go hunting!

Thanks all! See you next month for sure.