Connecticut school shooting

http://news.yahoo.com/connecticut-towns-schools-locked-down-following-shooting-report-153953370.html

WTF is going on with all of these shootings recently?

Economy maybe? I dunno. Killing innocents is a big deal, but killing children is so awful that special punishments should be designed for it. To top off the cowardly act, it looks like this POS took his own life in a final act of cowardice. I wish he could be revived only to be tried, found guilty and sentenced to death by rhino raping.
  • Like 1

It doesn't get any more horrible than this, especially for the parents of those slain children. God be with them.

We know we can count on idiots like Piers Morgan to politicize this and demonize law-abiding gun owners. However, you won't hear any of them talk about how someone with a CCW might have been able to stop this.

Looks like it's time to ban gun-free zones.

Edited by DaddyO
  • Like 1
Guest bkelm18

Normally I brush it off when people say an incident will bring on gun control. Now, this, coupled with everything else that's happened recently, I can fairly safely say, will be the last straw.

HOW MANY LIVES COULD A LEGALLY ARMED TEACHER HAVE SAVED! 

Or Hell even a LEGALLY ARMED parent that just might have been there for what ever reason!

The "GUN FREE ZONE" Only applies to the honest people! The lunatics will still do what they want to do!

Edited by BLACKVANDRIVER
  • Like 1
Guest Pineapple Devil

I don't want to take away from the severity and tragedy of the situation, defenseless children were killed during by what the news is reporting as some 20 year old kid. batten down the hatches guys, this is going to be a turning point because young children were involved

Edited by Pineapple Devil
I don't post much, prefer to read, but I think this may be the end. It's been a good ride. 230+ years of the 2nd amendment were good. This is so f'n terrible I could see people with favorable opinions of guns turning on them. I have a little boy, hearing of a tragedy like this hurts my heart. They're so defenseless. What kind of animal can do this? To little kids... What we gotta do is rid this world of these gd demented lunatics. Not sure how but we got to. It needs to start with NO news coverage of this crap. End the glamour of infamy.
  • Like 4

Reporting 26 killed. 5 adults, 18 children, and shooter.

Reported guns: Glock, Sig Sauer

Holy jesus! 

They really need to bring back public executions in situations like this. Plenty of people would stand in line and volunteer to yank the handle on the platform on bastards like these.

• Like 2

HOW MANY LIVES COULD A LEGALLY ARMED TEACHER HAVE SAVED! 

We don't know and will never know.  That is never going to happen.  To be quite honest, I know enough teachers and 95% of them I wouldn't want carrying a gun.  

It's a tragedy, and unfortunately, I do expect it to be an overwhelming referral for those that don't think anyone should have guns.  Haven't heard anything on the size of magazine's or anything else yet. 

Magazine limits and Semi-Auto's will be first on the list.  

Edited by Hozzie