OK, Here Goes... If I mess up, it'll be the LAST MESS up in 2012!

Guest MiniGunGal

Guest MiniGunGal

HI!!!  I'm REALLY glad to be here!!!  I have been cruising around on a similar board until someone introduced me to YOU GUYS!!!!  And I'm really glad to BE HERE!  I'm a pretty feisty gun gal, from East Tennessee, and now that I'm here, I see a bunch of my buddies from the other forum are here as well, so it's sorta like a ??home away from home???  OK, I'm getting to the Messing Up part, aren't I???

Anyway, I'm here to LEARN, Share (??), and hopefully make a bunch of new friends that love GUNNING, Self-Defense, and just Loving Life!!!

May EVERYONE have a SAFE, and HAPPY NEW YEAR, and I hope it's full of God's blessings for all!!!

MiniGunGal

Guest MiniGunGal
Welcome to TGO. :D

Thank You!!!  I LOVE your Avatar!!!!  I collect Eagle/Flag oriented Avatars.... do you share???  It's absolutely breathtaking!  Plz let me know!

Thanks again!

Thanks - could you read it?  

It says....  "Seriously - GET OFF MY LAWN!!!"

No, but love the miniguns. And have seen way too many videos of them being fired. And maybe one or two being handled by females, so just thought it and your handle were a great pick.
Guest MiniGunGal
No, but love the miniguns. And have seen way too many videos of them being fired. And maybe one or two being handled by females, so just thought it and your handle were a great pick.

I went to Knob Creek and got to SHOOT a MiniGun... AND the Video Production Company happened to Video Tape me (same reason - GIRL, MINIGUN, etc)... Well, (ahem...) I sorta-kinda-ahem.. have this ... MiniGun "Dance" I do whenever I hear the MiniGun Rip.....  So, After I ran my total of 400 rounds (all the guy would sell me because he didn't want the barrels to get too hot (I went with $1000 clear on my credit card) but he's only sell me 400 rounds at 1.00 per round, a measly $400.  AFTER I got done with my 400 rounds (YES, an entire EIGHT SECONDS, and I STAYED ON THE ENTIRE EIGHT SECONDS!!!), I jumped up and did my "MiniGun Dance!!!!"  

Would you expect anything else from the MiniGunGal???

So the Video Production Crew stopped me the next day and wanted to interview me.... Well - surprised the heck out of me.  Bottom line, I'm the ENTIRE 17TH (last) CHAPTER on the Spring 2007 Knob Creek Shoot Video..... and the title to that chapter is "What's it Like to Shoot a Minigun?"

It starts out with them interviewing me, then cuts to me shooting, then back to me, and finishes up with my MiniGun Dance.... Yeah.....  :rofl:

I'll have to say.... It was the BEST EIGHT SECONDS OF MY LIFE!!!!  ***sigh***  (And my apologies to those from the other forum who have heard that same story...).  But I'm working on cutting just that part of the video out because I've had requests to post it....  But THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Spots has one up on me, because he was USMC and got to shoot one out of the side of a Huey - but Uncle Sam was paying him to do it.  I had to pay for my fun!  And a buddy of mine reminded me I'm one of a very minute fraternity....

A - I'm NOT MILITARY

B - I'M FEMALE

AND I'VE HAD THE CHANCE TO SHOOT A MINI-GUN!!!!!

Oh yeah.....  and DID I MENTION..... I've got it on a DVD TOO!!!!!   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Ok, I'm done.....  But it WAS pretty cool!!!!

Guest MiniGunGal
You are welcome to it. I got it from someone here.

Thank you very much!

And Thank you to Everyone Here for giving me such a warm welcome - especially on New Years Eve!!!

I appreciate all, and look forward to making a "home" here - Shooting the "breeze" and the "steel!"

Edited by MiniGunGal
Guest MiniGunGal
welcome and you sound fun!

Tee Hee - Well, Red Headed, Freckle Faced and Irish..... You decide!!!  Growing up mom couldn't put me in a dress to save my life.  I was Daddy's best friend.  He taught me about Cars, Tools, how to fix stuff, but unfortunately it took an abusive ex to teach me about self-defense and get into weapons.... (but before I left the 500 lb SOB told me I could punch harder than a lot of MEN he knew!)  (I'm 105!!!)

but NOW, I (according to my Gentleman Friends  :P ) I Doll up pretty nicely, and I like all of the right things.....

Hot Rods, Hand Guns and Harley's!!!!  ( OH YEAH.... CLASS 3, Sheriff's dept helping w carry classes, and teach some self-defense too....)

Did I mention I used to work at an auto parts store too????    :drool:

Thanks for making me feel at home!!!  

Guest MiniGunGal
Hey girl. Dont I know you from somewhere??

MAN - They let ANYONE on here, don't they????  

Hey fella - what up???  Thought you'd be working or 'sumpin???  I hear I've got a blade in the works?  Take your time.... my studio isn't getting any cleaner! LOL!  Rumor says it's New Year's Eve, and I don't have any plans..... so what the heck, I'm making new friends !!!  

It's good to know I've got some here already!  I even mentioned you in an above post!  I'm surprised THAT ALONE didn't get me kicked out, but I guess the moderators are being nice - I'll get my pink slip in 2013!!!  LOL!

Good to be here, and nice to have you around as well!  Thanks for having my back!

Me  :cool: