Whos going to the state capital on the 19th?

I thought this would be the best place for this. I would like to get a roll call of other TGO members who plan to be at the capital in Nashville on the 19th? I plan on going and urge my fellow tgo'ers to do the same if possible. Ill be making the trip from Chattanooga. If we could get at least 1/4 of our forum members there, thatd be a lot of people. As Hickok said, we need numbers! I thought it also be cool, if we can get more than just a few of us there, to get together and have a meet & greet or something of the sort.

Also, i wanted to tell other chattanooga members on here who wants to go, I can maybe set up a carpool in my wifes midsize suv. Not a guaranteed though.

We need to be there on the 19th! Edited by reed1285
  • Like 1

If I'm in town I think I may go.

However, if there are crazy people there with their weapons, or too much cammie clothes, I'm out of there.

I'm thinking well-ordered 10 by 10 "companies" of well dressed Tennesseans would send the right message, and be easier to count.

Along the lines of the Second Amendment's "Well Ordered Militia" (the militia being the whole of the people).

My wife, my son and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers show up. I have a really good feeling there will be more than a handful. My guess is 50k but it wouldn't surprise me if it's double that, given some folks coming down from KY.

I was just looking at the facebook page for Guns across America. Looks like TN does not have an official organizer yet.

http://www.facebook.com/events/144639815690301/

I took the liberty and started the page.  I will be there for sure.  I will not do all the organizing, I am a novice at this stuff.  However, I will do what I can.  Needs to be peaceful whatever we do.  

http://www.facebook.com/GunsAcrossAmericaTennessee

Edited by Seabeejason
[quote name="Halfling" post="884809" timestamp="1358190966"][size=18][font='comic sans ms', cursive]This doesn't work for me....not found.[/font][/size][/quote] It is fixed now. The page was not viewable. I clicked on the wrong bubble when setting the page up and it kept it hidden.