Attention Please

On Thursday, May 12th we upgraded our forum software to the latest IPBoard.  What you are seeing right now is the new software.  

If you are having trouble logging in, please try the following:

1. Reset your password using this link.
  2. If that fails, Contact Us using this link for assistance resetting your password.

red dirt

Sold Sold- Springfield XDs .45

18 posts in this topic

LNIB Springfield XDs .45 , less than 30 rounds through this. I have $690 in it and will let it go for $650 firm. I bought this the last week of Nov and its been in my safe since, never even got it to the range.
  • XD-s .45
  • Original Box with holster and mag holder and fiber optic front site
  • 2 pearce +0 pinky extensions for the 2 5 round mags
  • 2 7 round mags with both backstraps
  • Talon rubber grip
Would consider trade towards Springfield EMP 9mm

Thanks for looking
[attachment=4380:XDs.jpg]
[attachment=4381:xds2.jpg] Edited by red dirt

[quote name="red dirt" post="892160" timestamp="1358813456"]I know a Liberal with common sense but he already has an XDs  :cool:[/quote] Well at least there's one in the bunch then. I love my Xds.. It fits in my pocket and it's a 45... Hard to beat that for a carry gun.

[quote name="red dirt" post="895457" timestamp="1359116116"]bump, maybe I just need to hang on to this[/quote] I think you do.. I haven't shot mine a whole lot yet but what I've seen so far has really impressed me. To be such a small 45 it has like no recoil at all. Recoil has never really bothered me much but this thing feels like shooting a 9mm to me. I know mine's a keeper!!

Those EMPs are difficult to buy, even if you can find one for sale...

They are awful, anyone who owns one should contact me right now so I can help them by taking it off their hands... :cool:

I shot one this morning at Nashville Armory, amazing. I must have one to match my Micro Compact

1 person likes this