Anyone intrested in a shoot? *Poll added, please vote

Shoot attendance  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the shoot?

• Yes
    • No

I know most people aren't burning ammo right now but would anyone be intrested in a shoot towards the beginning of April? We can setup targets at my dads place, several large fields with natural backstops. If we angled right we could even do 300 yds or so but it would only be a couple of people at a time at that range. Id just like to see some people bring their toys out and have a good time shooting and chatting. Let me know if your intrested and we will look at dates and get something setup.

Edit: I added a poll so I have an idea how many will be coming.

Edited by Spots

About 90 miles up 27 from Red Bank. Might could get it together, though thats a long drive in my book. :)

Im in Red Bank :D but id be game for it unless it fell on a Saturday. They are about to put me on a temporary schedule at work weds-sat.

Sun would work for me (or about any other day if I can stay awake on that long a drive). Mebbe me and SL1K could car-pool.

Im sure arrangments could be made to hook.up some car pools. Id love to see some of the NFA guys bring out some of their toys too. Id probably also try to arrange for a couple skeet throwers for shotgun stuff, and might look into buying some tannerrite for a grand finale.

Sun would work for me (or about any other day if I can stay awake on that long a drive). Mebbe me and SL1K could car-pool.

We could do that! may have to take your vehicle though ive got a 2 seat sports car and may bring a friend, id pay for gas though!
Guest Lester Weevils

We could do that! may have to take your vehicle though ive got a 2 seat sports car and may bring a friend, id pay for gas though!

My Wrangler has a back seat but it isn't very big, and I removed it the first week I bought the Wrangler to have more-adequate toting space in the back. I like the Wrangler but its kinda like a "big boxy sports car for rednecks". Not the most practical vehicle for many purposes.

Could probably get the old astro van fixed by then, which has plenty of room even with one of the two back bench seats installed. With both back seats installed it totes 6 folks comfortable and 8 folks with less elbow room. The coonhound ate some of the wiring trying to get a possum hid in the engine compartment, and I can't reach at least one cut wire directly under the engine, though I fixed the ones farther back with enough space to crawl under the van.

I either need to get it towed to an electrical shop, or find a shade tree mechanic who knows how to safely jack it up in the back yard, so it would be safe to crawl under and fix the other wires.

I'm interested and Sundays are usually ok. You could show off the forge too...

I could do that if anyone wants to see it. Tannerite is $90 for 10 1-lb targets unless I can find it cheaper. Anyone have a clay thrower and/or a dueling tree they could bring? Ill pitch in and buy clays

Weather permitting I might be doing a shoot at a friends farm for my birthday the weekend before. If we get rained out I will definitely try to make this.