Anyone intrested in a shoot? *Poll added, please vote

Shoot attendance  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the shoot?

• Yes
    • No

lester and sl1k, I would like to go as well, maybe all 3 of us can carpool. My wife has a midsize suv, and I may possibly even have a 4door truck by then

that would work for me my best friend will be coming though if its cool that she rides with us.

Since I think I'm within walking distance I should probably come. I have some steel targets I can bring if everyone is comfortable with that.

Spots, you're talking about your place in OS right? That is right around my wife due date so I can't promise I'll be there.

Edited by timcar86

If you're hosting it, you shouldn't be buying anything.  Let us know what's needed and we'll take care of it.

I'll buy my far share, thats just how I am. I'll be buying tannerite, and clay targets, and of course ammo. And maybe some steel targets

Spots: Exploding targets, clays, drinks, maybe steel targets

Mike.357: Clay thrower

Lumberjack:Exploding targets

Jaxjohn419: drinks

gjohnsoniv: Exploding targets, clays, and paper targets

Garufa: Exploding targets

Gleen: Clay thrower and paper targets

Timcar86: Steel targets

Looks like we have quiet a bit of stuff to shoot. I'm gonna see about getting a dueling tree before then also for pistols.

No im talking bout my dads place.
Duncan Flats Lane
Briceville, TN

Ill add street address later

Ok. Close enough. That's good because I don't go to that part of the mountain without a gun anyway. :leaving: Edited by timcar86

How far can you shoot on the property?

300 yds open lane if we shoot all the across the field. This is a rough esitmate, I havent ever ranged it. I may be able to get us into my uncles fields which will increase the range exponentially

Edited by Spots

As of right now, I would be willing to do either...I don't know if we're getting called in to run production on a Saturday until ~10 days prior, so my commitment is tentative.

Any Nashville-area members looking to set up a carpool?  I have a 4-door Tacoma if you're short.

300 yds open lane if we shoot all the across the field. This is a rough esitmate, I havent ever ranged it. I may be able to get us into my uncles fields which will increase the range exponentially

Now we're talking! I want to see how this 50 BMG will shoot outpast 300+ yards! :up: Edited by JohnC

I would come either day. . .Saturday easier than Sunday . . .you know church and all. . .thanks for the hospitality!

If there is gonna be any grillin going on (I would bring mine but its just too big). . Id be happy to bring a mess of my mouth watering pork chops to grill. . . They aint no joke. . I have invested 25 years of fat man technology in their creation. . .not one minute was wasted.

Edited by turkeydad