From NY (oh noooo) fighting for our rights!

Guest WildDog

Guest WildDog

Hi Folks, Just a simple man from a state with an ignorant governor..  I hail from NY but was born on the east coast. I have a great wife, a granddaughter, 2 grandsons and another on the way. I was an NRA Hunter training officer for many years along with my Mom and Dad, collectively we have taught more then 100 years by the time we quit.

Now that our kids have grown and are have kids of their own we have talked about moving to Tn. Right now though it's hard to leave the grandkids..  LOL

Some of my favorite things are - spending time with my wife, spending time with the grandkids, drag racing, power boating, and of course guns.

Come on down to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff!  You will like it here.  We have good hunting, mild winters, and no state taxes.  We have mountains, valleys, plains, lots of lakes and rivers for fishing.  We have large cities and small ones.  If you can think of it, we probably have it. Maybe not on the scale of NYC, but we are happy with it! :)

I recommend you come down for a vacation and travel the state to see what area you might like.

Edited by Moped
  • Like 1

I can't blame anybody for leaving New York after that last display of liberal stupidity. With that said, I hope the residents fight that crap for all they're worth. Governor Cummo needs his ass whipped.

BTW... I know how to spell his name. I just refuse. What a douchebag.

Welcome to the forum cousin. Indeed, the thickest snow we saw in my AO was about an inch, that lasted about two days. Summer here pretty much started about 2 weeks ago, not officially mind you but it's now consistently in the 80's. Ditch the heavy snow gear and make way for one of the few free states left!

Edited by whitewolf001
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...