Zimmerman Trial: Verdict Reached!

Guest 6.8 AR

Name one thing that this administration has done to improve race relations, other than to thwart good men to

do good things. He hasn't done anything positive, and it is most certainly intentional. He and his minions like

Jesse and Al, along with their administration officials who are only ideologues, have one thing in mind: disruption

of any relation that gets in the way of their control.

Guest ThePunisher
These protesters are a reflection of the division that this administration has been creating since their election. They are pitting the haves vs. have nots. They want total control of everyone's life, but the have nots don't realize these commie tactics, and some of the haves are not even aware. It's going to get to where there will be neighbor pitted against neighbor, family pitted against family, and no one will know who to trust, much less having trust in the government. These commies are hellbent on getting your guns and controlling your life, and they will use every gun related incident as propaganda to eventually outlaw guns. It won't be long before your neighbors and family will be informants for the government to confiscate your guns, and imprison you. FEMA camps will quickly be turned into imprisonment camps. History does repeat itself.

This administration is like a runaway train at full stream ready to create total chaos for our nation. If the people don't awaken to this big a.. mistake in 2008 and 2012, and realize they've got to take back their country to survive their liberty and freedoms, then I'm afraid everybody's lives is quickly gonna be imperiled and will no longer recognize our Constitutional Republic. This nation needs Divine help immediately. Edited by ThePunisher

This aint exactly a "zimerman" thing; but it relates directly to the "field full of what-if" in the zimmerman affair RE: Confronting a minor.

Take the time to read this post and think about it a bit: http://moonbattery.com/?p=33201

This is about a 17 year old beatin down a 29 year old policeman and killin him with his bare hands.

Here is the El Paso Times link:http://www.elpasotimes.com/tablehome/ci_21843760/teen-accused-el-paso-officers-fatal-beating-indicted

Remember, these kids aint dangerous, just misunderstood.

leroy

Edited by leroy
Guest Lester Weevils

In the movies, juvenile delinquents are often intelligent and articulate, but sadly misunderstood. And handsome of course.

Many troubled youth are not delinquents. Am only speaking of delinquents or the "more flakey" among the troubled youth. Where I worked, they must have been sending the town's handsome, intelligent and articulate delinquents to some other facility. We didn't see many of those.

Typical sub-par intelligence, but it was difficult to judge because it may have been near-normal intelligence masked by various mental illness. Very short attention span. Excitable, carrying a natural overdose of testosterone that would kill a non-adolescent. :) Difficult or impossible to carry on a conversation or reason with em (for "counseling"). Unpredictable behavior. Some of those problems mellow out with age. Sometimes they fix themselves.

Working in a stockyard is riskier than working in an office, but the stockyard is a controlled environment. Then again, if you don't pay attention and cut across a pasture, and only notice about halfway across that you are sharing the pasture with a bull who is staring you down. Now that is the real world, not a controlled environment.

The halfway house was "halfway" between a controlled environment and the real world. Most folks who worked there had at least suffered broken bones or mashed-up noses, ugly stitches or whatever from helping the little darlings. But it would have been very bad form to shoot them. I'm joking. Kinda.

The weird thing-- That facility was situated in a neighborhood where the real world right outside the door was lots more risky than inside the facility.

Ain't got much point to the tale, just a geezer's ramblings. You don't go messing with a bull in the pasture unless you know how to do it.

I want to take a moment to offer a public apology to anyone I may have offended during discussions regarding this case. I strongly believe what I believe, and I allowed my frustrations to get the better of me in a few of my posts. While some of my comments clearly came across as personal attacks, that was never my intention. If you are one of those I have offended, I sincerely apologize. 

Guest TankerHC

This aint exactly a "zimerman" thing; but it relates directly to the "field full of what-if" in the zimmerman affair RE: Confronting a minor.

Take the time to read this post and think about it a bit: http://moonbattery.com/?p=33201

This is about a 17 year old beatin down a 29 year old policeman and killin him with his bare hands.

Here is the El Paso Times link:http://www.elpasotimes.com/tablehome/ci_21843760/teen-accused-el-paso-officers-fatal-beating-indicted

leroy

Sucker punched a cop who fell, hit his head and was knocked out. Tough guy. Bet he will get to show how tough he is when he gets to Sanchez, or possibly even Huntsville (Better place for him) where most extremely violent offenders end up.

Guest TankerHC

leroy

Sucker punched a cop who fell, hit his head and was knocked out. Tough guy. Bet he will get to show how tough he is when he gets to Sanchez, or possibly even Huntsville (Better place for him) where most extremely violent offenders end up.

Sorry I have to quote myself after quoting leroy but crap excuses like this pizz me off.

Trying to get his bond reduced. ""I definitely think that his bond is excessive at this point, given his circumstance. He just turned 18 about a week ago," Morales said." and ""He's a very young kid. We'd like to get him back out so he can get back with his family, get back to school; take care of those things that a young boy needs to be taking care of," Morales said"

I wonder if Officer Molina can get back to his family, get back to work and do all those things a Marine Corp Combat Veteran serving his community needs to take care of. F'k this POS. He should never breath free air again.

Just saw the date March 15th. Wonder if they got his bond reduced.

Edited by TankerHC