New Gunshop in Hixson - 22LR $69 / brick

Firearms + on Middle Valley road is open and offering:

Winchester bulk 22 bricks @ $69.99

Baggied 22 LR @ 150 for $30.00

$599.00 Glock 17s

Just what this area needed. I mean, Academy is over 6 miles away! And SW is at least 12!

Firearms + on Middle Valley road is open and offering:

Winchester bulk 22 bricks @ $69.99

Baggied 22 LR @ 150 for $30.00

$599.00 Glock 17s

Just what this area needed. I mean, Academy is over 6 miles away! And SW is at least 12!

That's the same price bulk .22 was going for at the Hendersonville gun show last weekend.  Didn't see a lot of it and didn't see any sell.

There's a new Gun shop in Red Bank also, he seems like a nice feller.

.22's @ 100 for $10 (baggies)

.38's @ 50 for $23 (in plano boxes?)

He also had 9mm, .45acp(tula and others), 7x57Mauser, almost a full stock of everything.

Daves Shooting Supply, off dayton blvd.

He also had 9mm, .45acp(tula and others), 7x57Mauser, almost a full stock of everything.

Where at ? I live in redbankistan

Do you have to provide your own lube or do they prefer going in dry?

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

They may not provide lube but they do provide complimentary birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancies after getting screwed.

Firearms Plus

6921 Middle Valley Road, Suite 120

Hixson, TN 37343

Telephone: (423) 355-1872

Is he the same Dave that had a shop in that area several years ago?

Baggies of .22 ammo?  Is that legal?  I get a baggie of reloaded centerfire (which I won't buy), but baggies of .22LR for sale.  Even if legit some brands of ammo don't differentiate easily from one type to another, so a round of CCI Quiet looks exactly like a round of CCI SV to me.  In fact I have a jar of ammo that is only good for blasting cans being as it is filled with ammo I have no clue as to what it is.

Sounds like what one poster has said, must get their ammo from WalMart or other big box store which already had the TN tax stamp on that bulk box.  Do these baggies of ammo have the TN Tax stamp on them?  I suppose so.  Are the baggies labeled with brand, type, bullet weight and velocity? Is it within ATF rules to open a bulk box of ammo packaged for retail sale and resell it in baggies?

At the prices I am hearing for bulk the best thing to do is get on lists for match grade bricks of SK or Wolf through legitimate retailers and skip all local gun shops that engage in gouging.  I suspect that won't work as the casual shooter will likely buy at the current "Market" price.  I wonder if the LGS reselling ammo at 200% mark up over "standard" retail price actually gets enough profit to make the practice worthwhile over both short and long term? 

Wow, the shop my bud just opened has been selling it for $4.99 per 50 for Win WB Wildcat which isn't the best but they don't limit people and they actually get some every so often. They've still got some CCI subsonic but it's 9.99 a box of 50 for those with cans. Not to mention all the prices are negotiable. https://www.facebook.com/#!/TheLivingstonGunShop

Edited by whitewolf001