Starbucks caves

Guest TresOsos

Guest Emtdaddy1980

I've never supported starbucks. Why should I pay $8 for a burnt cup of crappy coffee. I'll just make my own since noone cares if I open carry a pistol, or even a long gun in my kitchen. Matter of fact, I could sing remixed selections from the sound of music while open carrying an AR-15 in condition one and dressed in drag while making my coffee and nobody would give a ####. And I can buy a can of ground coffee for less than starbucks cheapest cup.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

Pictures or it didn't happen

But it is still 15 pages. I would have thought this one wouldn't have lasted this long. Politics is smack dab in the middle of

it, already, but when are the gays, abortion and Greenpeace getting their piece in?

I will still patronize Starbucks. They haven't done anything except put up with this crap.

Perhaps we should have a Starbucks appreciation d... Oh wait.

Did you even read those 15 pages? This isn't about a coffee shop. This is about Voldemort disease, and the fact that we are being damaged by those retards. It's like the misspelled Tea Party signs. Some folks are just gonna believe that ALL Tea Partiers are illiterate. 

I'm not stupid enough to carry an AR-15 in public, at least not until it's absolutely necessary. But, I'm being viewed as that kind of idiot because it has become the face of gun ownership in the media. I'm sick of it. 

It's reasonable to think... If a group picks a bunch of idiots to represent them, THEY must be idiots too. The Voldemorts of the world don't represent me, and going forward, I'm gonna make damn sure everybody knows it.

EDIT: And BTW, this is not about daily open carry either. That's a separate debate that we've had a gazillion times. 

Umm, Mike, I responded to at least one of your post with a quote. Are you getting that old? :)

No, I did NOT read all 15 pages because it's people saying the same thing over and over it seems. I have followed many of the pages and plainly stated how I feel, but I'll reiterate some. They are a business who can welcome me and my money all they want too since we are a capitalist society. What I won't participate in is their welcoming of my money but not my legally carried concealed weapon. I do NOT agree with the OC groups that have pushed the company to do this. In today's environment I would want someone patronizing my business with a long gun either, but they clearly stated that guns, whether OC or concealed, are NOT welcomed in their establishment. No, I will NOT disarm for a latte. I'll give my money to someone else.

Yes! Show up without the intimidating props, spend a few bucks, and thank them for going so easy on the mentally challenged members of our flock.

Actually, when they had the anti's boycotting Starbucks for a day, (LOL!), I made it a point to stop by, lay down $34 for latte's and crap we didn't need, and tell the staff exactly that I was there to support them. I had my handgun tucked safely out of sight.

• Like 1

Umm, Mike, I responded to at least one of your post with a quote. Are you getting that old? :)

No, I did NOT read all 15 pages because it's people saying the same thing over and over it seems. I have followed many of the pages and plainly stated how I feel, but I'll reiterate some. They are a business who can welcome me and my money all they want too since we are a capitalist society. What I won't participate in is their welcoming of my money but not my legally carried concealed weapon. I do NOT agree with the OC groups that have pushed the company to do this. In today's environment I would want someone patronizing my business with a long gun either, but they clearly stated that guns, whether OC or concealed, are NOT welcomed in their establishment. No, I will NOT disarm for a latte. I'll give my money to someone else.

Yes, I'm getting that old :). 15 pages, and it still didn't sink in for some. I'll carry there until they post. It won't bother them, either. The message wasn't pointed at you or me.

• Like 1
Except for MAC, every YouTube gun channel that I follow is taking the stance that Starbucks is saying "no guns allowed." I'm used to anti-gun folks being this daft but I had no idea a large portion of the firearms community was, as well.

I'm going to have to tune out of this entire topic soon. The complete lack of logical thought is too familiar this soon after last december's calamity.
Guest Riciticky

Coffee 2 much. Strange people go and work there. JMO. I had to work on their refrigeration sometimes. Never bought one single cup after I had a look in the back. JMO.