Was this a setup way ahead of time for more power ?

ted

Found this on one of my friends Facebook page , never even thought about it until I read it , makes you wonder if Obama already had this pland way ahead of time to try and make it go down this way what's your thoughts???

Did anyone besides me wonder how they got all those signs distributed
far and wide, including to all the national parks and cemeteries
overseas only eight to ten hours after the government shut down? Take a
look at this from someone who wanted to remain anonymous.

I have worked in the government on and off for 40 years. During that
time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding
contracts etc. It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and
pencil-necked bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request
takes months not days or hours.

In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally
printed 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of
thousands saying-“this [park, facility, etc. with custom logos] closed
due to government shutdown. There has not been a government shutdown in
17 years.

These signs were designed, specifications were determined, signs were
then requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted, government contracts
were awarded. The materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured
then distributed U.S. Mails or .

This shutdown was orchestrated and planned well in advance at least 6-8
months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this
process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the
White House.
  • Like 3

In all the videos I've seen of park barricades etc. all of the signs were printed on 8.5X11" paper.

I see several sizes from letter and legal and bigger, yeah, but does look like they may have been cranked off just a passel of different laser and poster sized printers and put in plastic sleeves, some maybe laminated, probably from all over the nation and the world.

Seems to be one main "official" design, plus all the permanent closed signs that the various parks and other areas already had for regular use whenever they're closed for other reasons. Like nightly in many cases.

https://www.google.com/search?q=US+parks+closed+signs&newwindow=1&client=firefox-a&hs=IxJ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=-RBeUsPaNo3xkQeC6IGoAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1397&bih=710

I'd say everybody cranked them out on all kinds of printers in a thousand different offices. They have printers in other countries too it's rumored,  and a PDF of the sign can get there pert quick what with that InterWebNet thang and all. :) :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2
Guest TankerHC
Saw a bunch of signs up here in Pennsylvania today. All printed out on 8 1/2 by 11 paper. Very unprofessionally. And very haphazardly taped here and there. The barriers they have plenty on hand when it comes to Law Enforcement.
When the Government NEEDS to do something it will take years. When the Government WANTS to do something, it can take minutes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I see several sizes from letter and legal and bigger, yeah, but does look like they may have been cranked off just a passel of different laser and poster sized printers and put in plastic sleeves, some maybe laminated, probably from all over the nation and the world.

Seems to be one main "official" design, plus all the permanent closed signs that the various parks and other areas already had for regular use whenever they're closed for other reasons. Like nightly in many cases.

https://www.google.com/search?q=US+parks+closed+signs&newwindow=1&client=firefox-a&hs=IxJ&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=-RBeUsPaNo3xkQeC6IGoAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1397&bih=710

I'd say everybody cranked them out on all kinds of printers in a thousand different offices. They have printers in other countries too it's rumored,  and a PDF of the sign can get there pert quick what with that InterWebNet thang and all. :) :)

- OS

Now there you go making sense. The fear mongering, conspiracy types aren't going to believe it for a minute though.

Pretty sure the Smokey Mountain National Park has a few "Road Closed" signs on hand because of the road closings every winter.

I guess when LE put barricades around wrecks on the highways then those wrecks must have been premeditated. Must also be premeditated when they tape off a crime scene, afterall they must have known that crime was going to happen because they put that roll of tape in the trunk.

Just more fear mongering.

Of course they knew it was coming...  They've known it was on the horizon for months.  

I understand that its somewhat shocking for our government to be the slightest bit prepared for an impending event, but why is this such a big deal?  Having the ability to close exhibits and areas is normal for places like the park service.  Monuments require periodic maintenance and they have barriers to close them off when stuff like that happens. 

Most of the signs I've seen were printed standard paper.  The few bigger ones are easily made by a sign company in a few hours.  I'm sure the government (we) paid a premium to get them done over-night, but again... what's the big deal?

:tinfoil:

Guest drv2fst

Yes, the shutdown was definitely premeditated and planned but not in the way the OP is implying.  Our relentless spending and cancerous growth of a government has been on this path for several decades.  Each administration accelerates towards disaster by piling on MORE spending.

Did they order signs in advance?  Who knows and who cares?  I don't think we are in need of any more proof that they are not competent enough to govern and we are not competent enough to elect anyone better. 

- OS

I agree with you Oh Shoot I think that's is what really happened .
It was all done by 1 guy, expert at photoshop, who stayed jacked on meth for one week and made every photo you ever saw displaying the signs saying park closed as nauseum.
His name is: HEISENBERGER

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.

To get to the OP's question, you can't get at the answer by wondering how long the signs were sitting around. There

will be much more to it than that, like stuff we would most likely never find out. Speculation, what some call fear-mongering.

:D

I wonder who you will spout out "fear mongering" to when that internet kill switch is thrown, or some other problem

unfolds? Not that it really matters, but ideas coming from all directions have some validity, especially when the

aggregate is viewed.

I have no way of knowing what our government does, from one day to the next, and am not an expert on anything

around here, but I do keep my eyes and ears open, and the experts tend to be as much wrong as right. With a little

ego thrown in. Kind of like posters on forums. Just speculating.

Gosh!!! does anyone honestly believe this was not planned?  Notice it took place at almost the same time the ACA was to come on line. The Democrats new a year ago that the Health care web sites would not be up and operational and they needed as many distractions as possible going on when October 1 came and the Web site failed with them having 3 years to get it up and ready and they failed. They were able to get most of the country locked down in 48 hours but could not get the ACA website up in 3 years and 640 billion dollars spent to get it done. Has anyone forgotten that this is the most COVER-Up administration in American history. If they face an issue they created and didn't work they will create as many diversions as possible to draw attention away from one of their screw ups.. As far as Obama refusing to negotiate was nothing more than stall tactic.Also, the reason he will not negotiate with anyone of the opposite party is because he does not know how and they will not allow teleprompters in negotiations I don't think. Notice he always designates all of those jobs to Reid or Pelosi or poor Jay Carney. I bet he has ulcers on top of ulcers. That is why Gibbs bailed on him. ......jmho.

Guest TankerHC

I think it is very easy to mistake incompetence for plotting.

Most of the time they turn out to be the same thing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

That's the way it use to be until about 2002 or so when they came out with the government IMPAC Visa credit card system. Many supervisors are now issued that card and it works just like a regular Visa credit card.

So, signs or whatever can be ordered and paid for immediately.

Well I for one have seen a lot of signs in the news on various TV networks and the signs I saw were not 8.5x11 they were not made at Kinko's or the office Xerox. Even the cemetary the U.S. owns in France can't think of the name right now had the "official" signs. Ok call me a Tinfoil hat wearer, I don't care. Kinda like the EBT Test this weekend, just testing the waters to see how much crap can be manufactured at a moments notice by their paid for slaves!! This administration goes from 1 distraction to another sort of like a sleight of hand magician, hard to watch all the hands at once isn't it??