Man sueing... for good reason.

• Moderators

This man was figuratively and literally anally raped by the police, the judge who signed the warrant and the doctors who performed the searches. Every single person involved should be held personally, and physically accountable. I do have to give credit where due and commend the doctors at the first hospital who refused to assist due to its obviously being an unethical action.

• Like 6
  • Moderators

No, I don't buy the number of times he was "probed". I mean I just can't imagine!

DaveS

The number is mostly immaterial. Once is just as bad as 8. All the repeated rapes affect is increase the number of zeros on the check they will have to cut.

The number is mostly immaterial. Once is just as bad as 8. All the repeated rapes affect is increase the number of zeros on the check they will have to cut.

Oh I agree 100%. I just can't imagine the number of times he was poked just to prove he was "clean". Something ain't right here! Someone ****** up !

DaveS

Wow.. .I had trouble getting ER docs to forcibly draw blood from a drunk driver after he killed a six year old kid.

I can say I’m not shocked it happened (if it did), I’m a little surprised a Judge signed a warrant that wasn’t specific, but I’m pretty shocked they found Doctors that would go through that whole process.

Wow.. .I had trouble getting ER docs to forcibly draw blood from a drunk driver after he killed a six year old kid.

I can say I’m not shocked it happened (if it did), I’m a little surprised a Judge signed a warrant that wasn’t specific, but I’m pretty shocked they found Doctors that would go through that whole process.

Why not Dave? you gotta remember, the tax payers would be toting the bill for every test they ran so the more the merrier as far as the doctors where concerned. When the doctors are on the tax payers dime they will do what ever is ask of them not counting how much the hospital was making off the whole ordeal. Now stop and think how much money in added zero's this guy will receive from the taxpayers when they begin paying to settle the law suit since these are tax paid public servants and this took place while they were on duty...............jmho

There's gotta be more to the story.

If not, had this been me they would have eventually gotten a very good reason to put me behind bars. There would never be an opportunity for a lawsuit. Since when is clenching your cheeks in public PC for a butt search? Maybe he had to poop. If a girl acts like she's holding her bladder does that mean her vagina is open for search? Just stoopid.
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

Why not Dave? you gotta remember, the tax payers would be toting the bill for every test they ran so the more the merrier as far as the doctors where concerned. When the doctors are on the tax payers dime they will do what ever is ask of them not counting how much the hospital was making off the whole ordeal. Now stop and think how much money in added zero's this guy will receive from the taxpayers when they begin paying to settle the law suit since these are tax paid public servants and this took place while they were on duty...............jmho

The story on Reason.com states that the hospital billed he victim and is threatening to turn it over to collections. Add a few more zeroes to that check...
  • Like 1