OH NO THERES GUNS IN PARKS !!!!

Guest tangojuliet

mothers against common sense.... i mean guns want to make sure we arent allowed to carry guns in parks in the state of tennessee *sigh*

Best post. Ever. :rofl:

I don't know what your trying to say, but I had fun trying to read it. Edited by TrickyNicky
  • Like 2

Now I hope it passes even more. I'd love to see this chick's head explode.

This was on the local news today, they also said Haslam had some "problems" with this bill. I guess his true MAIG's colors are showing.

• Like 1

I think we need to propose a compromise solution for the guns in parks bill.  The licensed carriers get to carry in all parks, but the illegal carriers are still banned. :rofl:

Seriously, how many of the misinformed fence-sitters in the General Assembly might actually vote for it if we presented the option that local governments still get to post signs that specify, "unpermitted carry of weapons prohibited" or "illegal possession of weapons prohibited"?

• Like 7

I think we need to propose a compromise solution for the guns in parks bill.  The licensed carriers get to carry in all parks, but the illegal carriers are still banned. :rofl:

Seriously, how many of the misinformed fence-sitters in the General Assembly might actually vote for it if we presented the option that local governments still get to post signs that specify, "unpermitted carry of weapons prohibited" or "illegal possession of weapons prohibited"?

Funnily enough doc, I think you may be on to something.

This should satisfy them.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JMH42/media/NoGuns_zps2cae4b2e.jpg.html]NoGuns_zps2cae4b2e.jpg[/URL]

• Like 4
Guest tangojuliet

Best post. Ever. :rofl:

I don't know what your trying to say, but I had fun trying to read it.

drinking around noon  sucks  :/

Edited by tangojuliet

I wonder if those anti-gun mothers are aware anyone with a HCP can already keep a gun in their car in their precious parks.

Not to mention that we already carry at the fast food joints, the movie theaters, the grocery stores, pretty much anywhere where there's children.

• Like 1

Not to mention that we already carry at the fast food joints, the movie theaters, the grocery stores, pretty much anywhere where there's children.

It's like an old broken record.

Shall issue passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in the streets), didn't happen.

Carry in stores that sell beer passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in stores), didn't happen.

Carry in state parks passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in parks), didn't happen.

Carry in restaurants passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in restaurants), didn't happen.

Guns in cars in parking lots passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in cars in parking lots), didn't happen.

Carry in city parks ?? (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in city parks), not going to happen.

But you can't tell them that, they will play that irrational emotional broken record every time a new pro-gun bill is passed.

• Like 1
Guest PapaB

It's like an old broken record.

Shall issue passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in the streets), didn't happen.

Carry in stores that sell beer passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in stores), didn't happen.

Carry in state parks passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in parks), didn't happen.

Carry in restaurants passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in restaurants), didn't happen.

Guns in cars in parking lots passes, (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in cars in parking lots), didn't happen.

Carry in city parks ?? (Oh my god, wild west shootouts in city parks), not going to happen.

But you can't tell them that, they will play that irrational emotional broken record every time a new pro-gun bill is passed.

After reading that I feel like we've failed the sheeple. We haven't done one thing that's been expected of us. Let's apologize to the liberals for letting them down. I guess their standards are just too high for us to meet.   :eek:   :dropjaw:  :jester:

After reading that I feel like we've failed the sheeple. We haven't done one thing that's been expected of us. Let's apologize to the liberals for letting them down. I guess their standards are just too high for us to meet.   :eek:   :dropjaw:  :jester:

You're right, it might be fun to have some wild west shootouts. I always like the ones where two stand about 25 yards facing each other and draw. I wonder how that would work with 1911's instead of SAA's.

• Moderators

I'll do you one better. Lets keep the possibility for obtaining a HCP for cross-state compatibility, initiate constitutional carry in TN, and then make it illegal to use a firearm to do something illegal. Win-Win!

In high school in one class we had a "conversation" that was based on the fact someone stabbed someone with a swiss army knife on school property. The teacher was asking "what could be done" to prevent things like that happening in the future. I told him that they should just make it against the law to stab someone, and he responded that it already was.

I responded with "And a lot of good that did".

• Like 4