Contact Your Senators to Stop Feinstein's Proposed Semi-Auto Firearm Importation Ban

I think a Con-Con is an extremely bad idea.  I'm not convinced that it can be limited to one or two amendments.

I fear that the entire Constitution will be up for grabs.  

When were the first 32 Con-Cons held?  As far as I remember, the only Constitutional Convention in this country happened in 1787 and it replaced the Articles of Confederation with our present Constitution.  I have little faith that that would not happen again.

Yes, it could get worse.  Much worse.  

• Like 1
Guest TankerHC

I think a Con-Con is an extremely bad idea.  I'm not convinced that it can be limited to one or two amendments.

I fear that the entire Constitution will be up for grabs.  

When were the first 32 Con-Cons held?  As far as I remember, the only Constitutional Convention in this country happened in 1787 and it replaced the Articles of Confederation with our present Constitution.  I have little faith that that would not happen again.

Yes, it could get worse.  Much worse.  

Yea I know. I meant 3rd, not 33rd. Although the first is officially the only one, some Scholars say the First was the period when the Articles of Confederation were drawn up. Many more dispute that. Ill go with "One" even though they did meet in Philadelphia, New York and Baltimore, made ten Amendments and the Congress has made 32 real attempts at Amending the Constitution. One thing I was not aware of is that Congress makes attempts to Amend the Constitution 200-300 times per year (Always shot down) but one thing I AM aware of is that Obama pays no attention to the Constitution. Over 100 unconstitutional EO's and other orders show that he has zero respect for the Constitution or our laws.

If the Founders never intended the option to be used, they would have not put it in the Constitution.

I say bring it. I don't know about anyone else but I don't feel like I am living in a Constitutional Representative Republic.  When the POTUS has to come out and announce "I am not a Dictator" then he is on the cusp of being a Dictator.

If a Constitutional Convention fails, it will not matter. The Country is already failing, politically and economically.

Guest semiautots

The only peaceful process is to vote against the tide of anti-gunners. As far as the legal process goes, some of that

has not been tested, yet. Mine was a serious answer. If you want to allow the tyranny to spread, keep on the track we

are heading. When everyone has their own answer, no one does.

Some want term limits, others want rebellion. Some just blindly obey laws, others challenge them. Some say "oh, he's some kind of quack",

while others try to listen to what's actually being said.

If you value life and liberty, you might start thinking what the down side to all this really is. I hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime, but

many of you younger folks better get your heads out of your asses because you are going to face a wall, one of these days, and it

will come crashing down on you. There's not much one person can do, but there is plenty that can be done with people who will

stick together. I don't see much of that, even around here.

Just voting out incumbents each time won't accomplish anything, except more tyranny. Hoping does very little.

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
    --  Benjamin Franklin
Guest tangojuliet

Have you seen the last 2 presidential elections?

but ive also seen kid playing video games with these things called gun in them and these same kids are growing up wanting these types of guns . video games are actually saving the gun culture in america i mean i wouldnt have gotten into milsurps if it werent for medal of honor or call of duty ...

Edited by tangojuliet