I don't see many ORSA IDPA ...

We are here.  Let me suggest that you also need to try out USPSA at ORSA on the third Saturday.  Its like IDPA - same gun that you shot in IDPA works fine for USPSA, but there are more targets, more creativity, and no stupid reloading/cover rules.  Check out facebook.com/orsa-uspsa for stages and information.

We are here.  Let me suggest that you also need to try out USPSA at ORSA on the third Saturday.  Its like IDPA - same gun that you shot in IDPA works fine for USPSA, but there are more targets, more creativity, and no stupid reloading/cover rules.  Check out facebook.com/orsa-uspsa for stages and information.

Easy they will kick you outta the IDPA clubhouse for making comments on other sites and groups for besmirching IDPA!                :rofl:

Haha, I was told Mike may have called him Jeremy a couple times. We used to go all the time together, he quit altogether and I started just going on occasion. I got conned into coaching again, so I'm out until the June match anyways. On a positive note I did find out my kids school system has a shooting team that competes in the scholastic challenge. Just a few more years...

Haha, I was told Mike may have called him Jeremy a couple times. We used to go all the time together, he quit altogether and I started just going on occasion. I got conned into coaching again, so I'm out until the June match anyways. On a positive note I did find out my kids school system has a shooting team that competes in the scholastic challenge. Just a few more years...

Hell he did it so much WE started to call him Jeremy! But it could have been part of having 2 James.

If everyone was there we'd have James, James, Jimmy, Jamie ....... LOL

• Like 2