TGO Pro Tech Group Buy

I got the OK from David,

To keep this knife affordable and to make this work all knifes must be the same configuration.

I will update this thread as this progresses. The knives will be kept under $250.00 shipped

I am thinking the Godfather will be the best model for this and to keep it affordable,

If any of you are interested please post in this thread, I am not sure of a time frame but it will be after the new law goes into effect so when you get yours you can legally carry it!
  • Like 2

Are these gonna be engraved?

Here is one done at another forum, the TGO emblem will be where the Jerzee Devils emblem is, and it will have some special engraving to celebrate Tennessee Knife Freedom

696fa42af75b892cb9193803db527533_zps98ba Edited by willis68
I go offshore the day after Easter, I will be gone for 4 weeks, if I can get this organized as I think I will be able to Payments will be needed in around 6 weeks.

This should give people time to save if they want one it will be a limited run and a very special knife
  • Like 1

Cool, hopefully nothing pops up on this group buy for me. I missed out on the TGO Lower because of work.... I shouldn't have this problem again.

I do wish it was possible for a good OTF with the double action to hit this price point, but either way, more freedom is more freedom.

Edited by Ted S.

Cool, hopefully nothing pops up on this group buy for me. I missed out on the TGO Lower because of work.... I shouldn't have this problem again.

I do wish it was possible for a good OTF with the double action to hit this price point, but either way, more freedom is more freedom.

Pro Tech makes a Single OTF known as the Dark Angel, I will be getting prices on both and it will either be the Godfather or the Dark Angel depending on the deal they offer us
  • Like 1

Pro Tech makes a Single OTF known as the Dark Angel, I will be getting prices on both and it will either be the Godfather or the Dark Angel depending on the deal they offer us

Even better.  That was the one along with the TR 3 I was going to suggest.

Edited by gjohnsoniv
Yes, thanks for spearheading this willis. Not sure I'll want one of these, but I will watch for final details and see if I can get worked up for it. Never had an OTF style, what few I have experience with have been the side opening autos.

Yipppee!!! 5000th posting! Now I can feel like a real old timer here. Edited by hipower

With the way I use a knife, no way am I gona spend that kind of money on a knife.

I'm kinda worried about the same thing, then again my $15.00 kershaw has really held up well over 3 years. Maybe I'm getting less ham fisted with my stuff. :shrug:

I'll keep watching this, I've never spent that kind of money on a knife before, but this one might just be the one, who knows?
  • Like 1
I have spoken with Pro Tech this knife may be a lot cheaper than I first thought,

When I know the final price I will let you all know, we will need 50 orders to make this happen and if it does happen we will be doing several more. I have a fantastic relationship with the President of Pro Tech after speaking with him on the phone the knife will be all black aluminum handled with a laser anodized TGO Logo on it, Dave the President of Pro Tech came up with that idea and it will make the cost lower.

I will not be making a dime off of this so what I charge you all will be what I pay Pro tech and then the cost of shipping it to you all

I encourage you all to get on this as this will build to a great money saving relationship for all of us with one of the best American companies on the planet,

I have told them it will be around 6 weeks before I have everyone's money so you have plenty of time to save up.

They will be donating a knife for TGO to raffle with every run we do and will also be making TGO David a special one of kind knife for free for letting us do this, these guys Rock you all need to get on this!
  • Like 7
I am getting the prices for both the Godfather and the TR4, whichever will be cheaper for us will be the first forum knife.

The next one ( if we make the minimum order) will be the OTF Dark Angel, they do not have the stock do do that one for us but December they will