front tag for my truck.

vontar

I took one of the TGO stickers I brought and put it on this tag.

It almost lined up perfect but had to use some white paint on the very edge.

I am not big on putting bumper stickers of any kind on my vehicles but putting them on a removable part isn't bad.

IMG_20140413_200147.jpg

• Like 10
Guest Lowbuster
I like that. I find myself on tgo daily now. I need to upgrade my membership as soon as finances allow. great imagination. I'll probably steal this as soon as I get some stickers.

That did turn out very nice. You should get a patent on it before David does. :rofl:

I am sure I would have no standing using David's sticker and all.

Kinda like when Tesla was told Marconi was attempting long range radio communications.  Tesla said let him, he is using my patients while he moved on to better things.

If David were to make an official version of that, I would get it for my truck.  Right now, I think I was 6-7  dollars for the tag and whatever I paid David for the sticker.

BTW, I had several vendors to choose from on Amazon and I picked the one that on the tag at least said Made in the U.S.A.  Not all of them had that.

Edited by vontar
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks great but keep your doors locked and no heat left in the truck ...... It's kinda like an invitation to some.

Good point, but I don't think most people would notice the difference between that and the TN flag. Unless they're fellow TGO'ers. And then I would certainly hope you wouldn't need to worry about them.