Night Sight Installer in East TN

Anybody have a source for a good sight installer in the Chattanooga/Cleveland/North Georgia area that can install a set of aftermarket sights on a Glock 19?  Not a huge fan of Shooter's Depot, and have been considering GT distributors as well.  

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACRW on Mack Smith road in east ridge.He installed some ameriglo sights on my fnx 40. He got them done same day. He charges twenty a sight so 40 for front and back. He's the only master gun Smith I know of locally.

I saw on GTs website that they will put sights on a Glock for free, but they charge for all the others.  Wonder what they charge if I have sights in hand.

I think Glock sights are about the only ones they do, just because so many others are more difficult. They wouldn't do Springfield XD sights.

I went in and bought $100 of holsters and mags and they put my sights that I had bought somewhere else on for free. They put $60 factory Glock night sights on for free so there is no way they would charge more than that.

I ended up going down to GT and they ended up charging me $11 with tax to do it.  Even though the lady on the phone said it was free, it didn't bother me to support a local business to do a service I couldn't myself.  Id rather pay those guys who were nice and quick $11, than another dealer in the E. TN area which shall remain nameless $35 and want me to leave my defensive handgun at their shop for 3 weeks to do so.  Capitalism at its finest!