1. 1. Is Nov 16th good for you?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abailey362

biggest problem is finding somewhere to shoot.

PC is full of the meth heads and I really don't like going up there anymore(had a couple walk in front of the firing line while I had my AR scope up to my eye and barely seen them. Too many people to do a private club thing again. Lots of people refuse to give money to carters or sportsman's supply. We need to find someone with land in the sticks to host one.

PC is closed for hunts off and on right now.

I have a membership at Carters,but they dont like allot of freebies walking in,and I have no affiliation with Cleveland(which I need a membership at).

Someone chime in with where,and I'm there!

PC is full of the meth heads and I really don't like going up there anymore(had a couple walk in front of the firing line while I had my AR scope up to my eye and barely seen them.

That was you? Why didn't you say hi.:cheers:

...PC is full of the meth heads and I really don't like going up there anymore(had a couple walk in front of the firing line while I had my AR scope up to my eye and barely seen them. ...

Good training, eh? Much better than good guy/bad guy pop ups on tactical course. :cheers:

- OS

Guest abailey362

Cleveland's membership requirements is that you have 3 references to list, must be an NRA member, and $65 a year. Dues are due Jan of each year and there is no pro-rate, so if you paid right now, you have to pay again in 3 months.

Guest GUTTERbOY

I'm ashamed to say it, but I haven't pulled a trigger since the CHRPC outing. :screwy:

Some private land around here would sure be great... doesn't look like it'll pan out at the moment, though.

I'll keep an eye peeled here for further info.

Guest GLOCKGUY
I'm ashamed to say it, but I haven't pulled a trigger since the CHRPC outing.

Some private land around here would sure be great... doesn't look like it'll pan out at the moment, though.

I'll keep an eye peeled here for further info.

I with you GUTTERbOY that was the last time i shoot my gun to. :screwy:

So I'm all for a Chattanooga shoot

Guest GUTTERbOY
For what its worth guys;I will be at PC this Thursday sometime.

Just look for the Extremely good looking fella rolling around :D

Who's coming out to shoot with you?

:hat:

:meh:

Guest abailey362

i had all intentions of going up...but my wife went out of town with my range bag in her car......so I have no eyes/ears, or anything else I need.....maybe next time

Did anybody go to GT today for 5.11 days?

You wanna talk about a guy felling out of place!

One gimp in a sea of cops wearing 5.11 gear with crew cuts.....and one woman with a crew cut :screwy:

With the discount I only paid 31 bucks per pants.I think I might go back to get a couple more pair this evening.

i had all intentions of going up...but my wife went out of town with my range bag in her car......so I have no eyes/ears, or anything else I need.....maybe next time

Should have come on out anyway.I have extra ears,guns,etc

i believe this got of topic a little bit someone needs to organise a chattanooga shoot i for one would like to meet some like minded people in this area .

i believe this got of topic a little bit someone needs to organise a chattanooga shoot i for one would like to meet some like minded people in this area .

I agree 100%, would also like to meet some gun owners, around chatt.