Anybody want to go shooting at the OK Corral Saturday?

Looks like I and a buddy are probably going be at the show from open to 11 or so... really just depends on how long it takes him to either sell his gun or decide to keep it.  Then we'll probably head to Jimmy John's here http://goo.gl/maps/8ObKL on Middle TN Blvd.  From there it should be about 30-40 mins to the OK Corral.

Anyone who want to join is more than welcome.  For the first hour or so I'll be walking the show with a bright blue camo Jansport knockoff bookbag on my back... should be pretty easy to spot the bearded fatty with what looks like a blueberry bush on his back. :D

I'll post here when I think we're about ready to leave the show tomorrow.

Oh, and just in case you're a first timer to the OK Corral, here's a map: http://goo.gl/maps/J7xCi

It's $5 to shoot all day.  They have some clay shooting for additional charge as well.

Edited by musicman
  • Like 1

Looks like I and a buddy are probably going be at the show from open to 11 or so... really just depends on how long it takes him to either sell his gun or decide to keep it.  Then we'll probably head to Jimmy John's here http://goo.gl/maps/8ObKL on Middle TN Blvd.  From there it should be about 30-40 mins to the OK Corral.

Anyone who want to join is more than welcome.  For the first hour or so I'll be walking the show with a bright blue camo Jansport knockoff bookbag on my back... should be pretty easy to spot the bearded fatty with what looks like a blueberry bush on his back. :D

I'll post here when I think we're about ready to leave the show tomorrow.

Oh, and just in case you're a first timer to the OK Corral, here's a map: http://goo.gl/maps/J7xCi

It's $5 to shoot all day.  They have some clay shooting for additional charge as well.

I guess I have to decide what I'm wearing tomorrow. I will have a gray M&P shirt, black backpack, and I will be tagging along with Mr. Blueberry (Musicman). If anyone wants to go shooting or eat at Jimmy Johns just stop one of us and say hello.

Argh, I got called into work. Really wanted to go shooting and Jimmy johns is always good.

We need to set up a TGO shoot in Mid Tn.

Luke set one up back a few months ago at the OK.

Could do it again, Musicman tried, to short a warning. LOL

Luke set one up back a few months ago at the OK.
Could do it again, Musicman tried, to short a warning. LOL

I missed out on the other, was all geared up to go today though. Got a new scope to zero, some 303 stacked up, all set to go. :(